NFTs are gay

Change my mind

Attached: 80E797FB-4917-4AF1-9BE8-FBB481F33A0A.jpg (627x640, 92.8K)

>Change my mind
no

True, but you're a retard if you miss clear opportunities to make money because something is gay

I literally can't because I agree

technology has been gay since Nicholas Tesla

Spending hundreds of thousands on pictures of monkeys is monumentally retarded but using smart contracts to transfer legal ownership of land or a car as an NFT could be a much better use case.

gib name of britbong slut in pic related plz

Every nft I bought I said to myself "fuck it idc if I lose this money and this nft has absolutely no reason to go up" then every nft I bought goes up like 5x the price for no fucking reason. It doesn't make sense. Clown market.

I try to avoid clear scams to lose money, like NFTs when they inevitable go to zero.

You're right though.

The only "real applications" would be on centralized blockchains. Everything else is based on the fraudulent promises of Web 3.0

Attached: fox_facts.png (1000x682, 467.15K)

being an overdramatic bitch about some nifty use of blockchain that is entirely voluntary to participate in is gay
change my mind faggot, you can't, and your twitter profile says "He/him" like the soi tranny you are

it took retail attention away from mah alts though.

nft is just a type of token. It can be used for all kinds of different distributed computing uses, many of which are just starting to be built. They kind of help blockchain assets escape being just simple currencies. They can now be data objects.

We can do some stuff now that couldn't be done before, that's all. For whatever reason, people've decided to use them to sell art, prolly because it's easy to do and simple to understand.

I regret ever defending and explaining NFTs because all the people and new entrants are complete faggots

95%+ of crypto is going to 0 you mouthbreather

Found the dumbfuk who bought an NFT

Yeah but Money don't care. Take this as advice sweet summer child

found the salty dumbfuck who didn't

you don't need blockchain to do that. Also smart contracts don't exist for land or cars for a reason.

I don't even know how to buy NFT's, isn't it the racist dogwhistle to cover up money laundering?

everyone laught at this NTF retard kek

Attached: 1631393973121.jpg (682x498, 43.26K)