Life has been absolutely amazing since I stopped giving a fuck at work

Life has been absolutely amazing since I stopped giving a fuck at work

Attached: 1581804408828.png (1000x1000, 119.63K)

How did you do that user?? Any tips??

based and same

I just stopped working and smile all the time now

imagine how I must feel. quit my job 8 month ago, launched my startup, successfully raised a very nice amount in seed, now chilling and working for myself in the best possible no-boomer environnement. holy shit I am blessed

helo

based

just take the "do the absolute bare minimum not to be fired" pill, bro. also, demand remote work. makes it a lot easier

>wage slave
>amazing life
pick one, cuck

Attached: 1644093372277.jpg (1877x1083, 350.89K)

Where do you keep all the seed?

I can relate,friend.after i made them fire me,crypto makes me more money than that stupid job.

Attached: 1614536296436.png (521x937, 243.23K)

Happy for you, user.

Same here. Got myself a bag of matic. Quit my job and I've been killing it ever since. Must be a coloration between holding matic and being a giga chad.

If you have a 'quota' do that and nothing extra, spend more time in the bathroom, wander, if someone says "what about X" just shrug and "whatever, not my problem" learn to speak in grunts and start actively ignoring what is going on around you. live in the zone.

i've literally done nothing except attend meetings for the last 6 weeks. i just keep saying "im working on it" when asked about anything

i even got a raise

Attached: 1636407122813.png (872x1020, 198.36K)

This. I busted my ass my first two years out of college at my job and got nothing. I dont care now and do the bare minimum on my timeframe

Larping faget

Attached: 1542136789305.jpg (334x334, 87.9K)

lol same here
the "i'm working on it" just cycles through different projects, none of which are ever completed

take the contract work pill

half the time is spent doing literally nothing and the other half is doing 2 hrs of work a day

since i started remote, i maybe work max 4h per day. i have just gotten great feedback and even pay rise, wfh is the best ever

just stop giving a fuck lol

I'm posting this as I'm laying under my desk

What's your investment strategy?