kitco.com/
silverseek.com/
mining.com/

>Bullion tax info by state:
apmex.com/state-sales-tax-information

>Prospecting
youtu.be/ZCL6FKQZyoM
usgs.gov/energy-and-minerals/mineral-resources-program/science
gov.bc.ca/assets/gov/farming-natural-resources-and-industry/mineral-exploration-mining/documents/mineral-titles/mt-faqs/faq_fmc.pdf
mndm.gov.on.ca/en/mines-and-minerals/mining-act
amazon.ca/Gold-Creeks-Ghostowns-British-Columbia/dp/088839988X

>Test
Nitric Acid, Magnets and Ping Test
youtu.be/3mg9YcAShTo
youtu.be/NgSXg-WOEVY
youtu.be/2ymGAyKAg-k
fakebullion.com/index.php/resources/fake-bullion-database
fakebullion.com/index.php/resources/identifying-fake-bullion

>Relevant information regarding mining companies
pastebin.com/5aLmWUUK

Previous Thread

Attached: full stack 16feb2022.jpg (526x701, 65.02K)

Kek butthurt janny nuked the previous thread. I wonder why.

QUESTIONABLY AGED DAUGHTERS TONGUE MY ANUS

Attached: 1644496114803.jpg (1080x1080, 80.35K)

Silver Ends The Fed

Accept silver as payment for your goods and services at a discount so as to encourage people to save and pay in silver rather than fiat currency because it is cheaper to pay in silver than fiat currency.

Attached: we accept silver2.jpg (880x1125, 602.38K)

Any way to get around paying VAT on silver in the UK? It costs ~£750 for a bar of silver worth ~£550

The book is good except for its solution. Stop using paper as currency faggots. Banks shouldn't exist.

I once held 100 ounces of silver.
For some reason, it felt better than a one ounce gold coin.
The wind stopped as if it knew not to sway my mind.
The turpentine from masters paintings is still and dusted by time.
Perhaps the tomes filled with bones, lost gold, and tarnished silver was right.
Yet, the wind blows again, so it will.

-Anonymous

Attached: Onna shikaku manji.jpg (838x1186, 195.94K)

Frenly reminder to stack lead as well, the right kind is already worth 10-20x it's weight in silver but the copper-jacketed variety may come into its own soon enough as well.

Attached: KIMG0524~2.jpg (2340x1700, 783.02K)

fuck them tiny hat wearing long nosed faggots over at goldmansachs. They need to end the fed today and stop the manipulations. I'm fucking onto this fractional reserve banking bullshit and the printing of fiat currency. This shit needs to fucking stop, the inflation is getting out of fucking control.

provide books

A day will come when, for a time, lead will be considered the most precious metal of all. For now, it’s a comfy companion to my gold and silver, and I’d encourage everyone to keep some handy!
Stack well and stay comfy, frens!

Attached: 5B1033F1-A18D-4526-A05F-D985A629D2C0.jpg (3024x2268, 1.02M)

>I once held 100 ounces of silver.
>For some reason, it felt better than a one ounce gold coin.

What? It's just common sense. Banks bad.

See above

Attached: gold vs silver ratio.jpg (881x1024, 134.04K)

Is it normal to both regret and enjoy the purchase of a kilo bar?
Regret because I feel like if I ever want to sell it it'll be hell, but enjoy because it's a nice heavy, pure silver thing, it feels like jerking off when you handle it.

Attached: 0211204_074942.jpg (959x999, 228.34K)

Don't store bullets and silver in the same container, the bullets have been shown slightly tarnish my coins. May be the sulfur from the powder.

>Accept silver as payment for your goods and services at a discount
make sure the discount is at least 10-15% to cover the cost of premiums. If i was to do this, i would accept silver at 25% discount.

I am looking to buy silver and gold for first time, I am using a reputable dealer in Honkistan. Is there anything to look out for?

Who has the biggest stack?

>ID: 2D Titty Man

Kek, seems like I've been mistook as one of you anime connoisseurs

>Is it normal to both regret and enjoy the purchase of a kilo bar?

Perhaps your subconscious is telling you that more 1oz and constitutional coins are needed to balance things out? Kilos are my favorite and perfectly liquid, that little voice probably just wants you to get more practical transactional stuff.

Attached: images.jpg (258x145, 6.5K)

>it feels like jerking off when you handle it
Put it in the fridge for a few hours and then rest your balls on it when you are about to bust. 10/10. highly recommend.

Yes, but this means raising fiat prices enough that the people who still use fiat can cover the premiums. If lots of people start using silver the fiat users would be forced to use silver to transact with you I guess. That'll happen if inflation really picks up because the people paying in silver will still only have to pay the same amount of silver hopefully as long as silver real physical price trading in the market through businesses accepting payment breaks higher out of spot price control because of that increased currency medium of exchange demand for Silver Savings.

Stick to make leafs if you're afraid of being scammed

What is more regrettable is paying 2-3X premiums on Reichsmarks.

Fuck the lizard queen. Buy Krugerrands.

I'm more worried about quality than scam. These guys are sold out all the time because the whole area probably buys from them.

Attached: silver.jpg (1262x649, 78.2K)

where can i buy this pepe

>I am using a reputable dealer in Honkistan. Is there anything to look out for?

Shop around for the best prices, and if you're planning on getting big bars be sure to get a tube or more of 1oz pieces and a little pile of your old 80% silver coins in case things get weird and you actually have to buy things with PMs. Reputable dealers won't send you fake stuff so nothing to worry about there.

might be the guy with the Vegeta and safe (cant find his posts right now...). I think there might be one or two anons with a bigger stack. High tier include yukari user, scrap user, one of the fig anons, ingrid, the user with asian pinup mags/prints,and at least three of the /k/ guys are totally loaded. Add the Any Forums tcg guy if he didn't sell.

Attached: 1642520778741.jpg (3785x3311, 3.78M)