Sashaschizo is a reddit tranny

Figured as much.

Attached: Screenshot_20220226-182745_rif is fun.jpg (720x1289, 391.75K)

>haha i only ironically browse reddit

Sasha has proven to always be Bayley's Jannetty now she's is going to be Naomi's

I don’t use plebbit. Keep making up shit. You are aware your thread is off-topic, correct? This is a professional wrestling board. Discuss wrestling and stop being unhealthily-obsessed with Sasha Banks. That’s Mikaze’s wifey whether any of you like it or not.

Attached: C3601402-391A-4927-84AB-1CF393688F0E.jpg (1241x742, 139.22K)

Completely different posting style

Go back with horsha

it was blatantly obvious from the beginning he was a cringe redditor

>You are aware your thread is off-topic,
how stupid are you? did you even read the screenshot? This was an opportunity for you to actually talk about Sasha's WrestleMania program instead of calling every woman in wrestling a bogged tranny.
You deserve every ounce of ridicule you receive

Sashaschizo probably too busy to post anywhere outside of here because he posts a couple hundred times a day. Probably unemployed, autistic, 20-30s who still lives with mommy and daddy

You would know, mandytranny

I discussed Rousey stealing Banks spot already at WM 38. I don’t need to post any further on it. Do I agree with the tag team of her with Naomi? No, Sasha deserves better. It is what it is though and I have no control over WWE’s booking decisions. I own my own house, thank you very much. I’m not discussing personal details of myself here. You’re all stalker schizos, as proven numerous times by yours truly. Seek psychiatrists, you’re all in dire need.

before summerslam he was averaging well over 100 posts a day yeah. Then Sasha no-showed LOL

I think he's a drug addict, stays up 30 hours sometimes.

You are astoundingly dumb.

>literally posting a quote from her husband
>the quote is meaningless
>"your" instead of "you're"
>gets 4k likes
Jesus, just kill social media at this point.

?

>I own my own house
Absolutely no one believes this

I’m not posting personal images. I’m smarter than that. Stop looking to obtain personal information, it’s against Any Forums‘s board rules. You all remain anonymous, as will I. Discuss professional wrestling or fuck off from this board. The off-topic bullshit needs to stop. Sasha Banks still doesn’t want any of you. Mikaze won at life. Seethe.

Keep making up things whatever you want Waifufaggots. I certainly don't need to spend anymore of my time telling you how it is and how reality works. Like I said, I don't really care about that jobber trash that is Naomi but I certainly think Vince McMahon should do better to put Sasha Banks in much more of respecting spotlight. I'm so glad she's willing to quit and go to Hollywood soon, all of you will be so seethee of jealousy. Mikaze still fucks her every night with his gigantic Filipino dick while all you still masturbate in mommy's basement. Cry some more and get help. :)

>Imposter.
In case you haven’t realized, I no sell you and so many others. I’m hanging with a few friends right now, having some cold ones and we are laughing at the stupidity in so many threads right now. Sasha Banks is married to Mikaze and no women’s wrestlers want any of you. Facts are facts. Deal with it, e-tough bitches.

>I’m smarter than that.
>I own my own house
LOL this guy is so upset he has to roleplay to make himself feel better. I could go for some more derision. Keep going!

>. I’m hanging with a few friends right now
lmaooooooo come on at least make your lie believable