Binance Smart Chain projects have a high chance of succeeding...

Binance Smart Chain projects have a high chance of succeeding. People are quickly drawn to it because of its high adoption rate and lower transaction costs. It's absolutely based to build on it.

Attached: lfg.jpg (300x168, 9.82K)

>Binance Smart Chain projects have a high chance of succeeding
Trash chain!.. full of shit coins without usecase

Nobody cares You will always be unloved. Stop seeking attention from biz.

Fuck you, fuck your mother, fuck your sister, fuck your entire family. go hang yourself user

based unlike Eth with it's killer fee, 2k before eoy.

Actually shitcoins are easy money. Easy x10 - x1000 within weeks money needs to be made fuck usecase

Attached: 1625342015234.jpg (640x633, 39.43K)

I need something that’s not going to follow this manipulated market shill me some good project for easy monies.

SandBox...

>I'm poor. I only have $500
>DYOR on CG
>I will buy Naxar
>Stake it on dev for passive income
>yay, I'm rich

ABC of investing

Batemanfinance.com
Tg@batemanfinance

Attached: 1644272119154.jpg (827x817, 137.84K)

You can ape into DVDX, which has a very low cap right now.
Allows cryptocurrency, FX, and stock trading on their platform.

I believe that too, that's why I'm holding some Fatoshi a Bsc project with BTC reflection for holders, cause it's the only coin that's gonna give some profit the next days and for Long team. Project utility seems based.

if you are planning to build a scam coin then Bsc should be your target, every ponzi token in the crypto space 70% are from that stupid chain.

based. every known shitcoin is built on bsc. so much for a successful chain. kek

who let the retard out of the prison?

jeets zone haha

I'm believing this is how DeFi is supposed to work. Easy to build on, lower gas fee, transparency and independence. Bsc is a based chain.

wouldn't cz be proud of this thread?

>Project utility seems based.
wait till the team launches the cross chain nft launchpad and market place. there will also be developments of nfts that can attract great rewards for holders. fatoshi is arguably one of the best alts on bsc network

Most of my crypto holdings are on the solana ecosystem. Very flexible to use with low cost of transaction. I hold Star Atlas and you can hold it on the binance chain via the wormhole address which can be found on CMC.