These cubes representing web 3.0 in the new World Economic Forums' tweet seem awfully familiar

These cubes representing web 3.0 in the new World Economic Forums' tweet seem awfully familiar

Attached: WEF.jpg (797x559, 40.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.wakarimasen.moe/biz/thread/46580502/#46580855
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>cubes
>web 3.0
>World Economic Forum
>tweet

Attached: eCyGnnkZ.png (210x240, 5.58K)

I know, right? I think I've seen them at my geometry class. I think they call them hexaedron. This can't be a coincidence.

>I think I've seen them at my geometry class. I think they call them hexaedron. This can't be a coincidence.

Attached: WM0yPOHy.jpg (898x790, 58.09K)

I'm going to scream in rage if i see another one of these stupid fucking threads by you reprehensible chainlink FUCKS. FUCK YOU.

web3.0 = we track everything you do on the internet because you will use your unique digital wallet to sign in to every website and app

the moment I turned off web 3 immediately, and went back to being a bitcoiner

if these fucks support ETH and web3 all of a sudden, i dont want anything to do with it.

you had 2 years to sell

>A cube looks like other cubes

Take your meds

no one mentioned that cryptocurrency

Attached: 1582315046109.jpg (840x472, 24.42K)

LINKiods are still hanging onto the WEF news.

>no mention of chainlink in thread
>trannies seethe at the sight of a cube
Cultists

Attached: 996780DB-8C5D-4930-B4FD-977D80CEBE3A.jpg (495x386, 177.01K)

>we track everything you do on the internet because you will use your unique digital wallet to sign

That's exactly what Craig Wright wants. He has talked about, in several videos (interviews and speeches), how he wants the Internet to run on BSV and how everything on the Internet will be paid for by the user in super small micro payments via BSV. For everything. Every page load. Every search. Every video watched. Every pic loaded. Etc etc. He talks about how this will be -- for various reasons -- way better than the current way the Internet is, than how websites are currently paid for. Talks a lot about how it "gives power and control to the user" etc (reminds me a lot of this: archive.wakarimasen.moe/biz/thread/46580502/#46580855 ). And how users won't mind paying because it will be such ultra tiny amounts.

What he never mentions however is that of course this means total and absolute tracking/surveillance. Combine this with his plan to make KYC a mandatory necessity for accessing one's coins.

Attached: 1626003425205.jpg (1140x788, 352.54K)

They’re blocks. Like a BLOCKchain.

Jew stars

It will just require people to have multiple cell phones.

Almost like they are for....blockchain

Yeah because with chainlink they can inject globohomo into crypto thanks a lot chain link niggers

sounds like a lot of work to do something they're already able to do

It'll also contain your social credit score, user. Sharing negative thoughts about the state? No bus ride for you today, my boy. And forget your fizzy pop you enjoy after you've done your 100 situps in your pod.

Saturn