Alfa Romero NFT Certificate

Here's a cool one for you. An interesting and appropriate use case for an NFT.

>Alfa Romeo, an Italian luxury vehicle maker has revealed the first car with its own NFT. The car termed “Tonale” is an electric hybrid car and will be the first car to be equipped with blockchain-based technology in a digital certificate form. It will be uniquely linked and will certify the car at purchase.

>The car has said in a statement that the certificate will evolve to represent its use during the lifecycle of the car. The NFT can register vehicle data to generate a confidential and non-corruptible record of the vehicle’s life. The company has also claimed that it will give a further source of credibility to owners and dealers to rely on and will also protect residual value.

>The parent company of Alfa Romeo, Stellantis has claimed that Alfa Romeo Tonale is the most technologically advanced Alfa Romeo has ever offered. It will also have a plug-in hybrid electric vehicle technology and will be available in the USA in 2023.

>The NFT market has seen an increase in interest and investment over the past year. It is expected to be worth $35 billion in 2022 and more than $80 billion by 2025. NFTs are unique digital tokens that represent an asset, like audio, video or even network or virtual real-estate.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. NFTs as JPEGS and digital shoes are just the beginning. You have no idea what this technology can and will actually be used for. This is already poised to disrupt markets like Carfax, ie, cutting out the middle man, the core of decentralization and blockchain. Why pay Carfax for the vehicle report when I can just view the NFT containing the cars history for free on the public blockchain?

Still early days and lots to consider and work out, but finally looks like NFTs are going to start being used to their full potential.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-16 085404.jpg (873x387, 75.74K)

literally zero point.
Just makes the whole thing more bling bling than it should and a waste of time.
Embarassing

They're probably targetting niggers and women

High probability you would not have this mindset if this were the first example of an NFT. All the bored apes and scams and normie memes has tainted your perception.

Either way, the chance of NFTs becoming obsolete as opposed to moving more towards actual use cases like this is highly unlikely.

Finally, a good usecase

Which blockchain will this be on?

They haven't said unfortunately. I would imagine something other than ETH as I'm sure they accounted for gas cost of updating the NFT with information like services or upgrades/replacements. It wouldn't make much sense financially to do this on something like ETH in its current state, for both the consumer and Alfa Romeo.

What the fuck alfa you used to have so much soul?

this is just the beginning. It wont be long until actual ownership and title of the vehicle comes in the form of an NFT.

I'm thinking Solana or maybe even Avalanche

I was thinking Avalanche too. Solana gives me scammy vibes, though its possible its just all the VC dumps gives it a bad name.

This is where things are headed. Legal contracts, physical property...it will eliminate much of the title work that goes on.

How to profit from this?

An nft is literally just a hash lmao, what's the fucking point of this. Are marketing people invariably retarded these days?

That is difficult to say right now since the time horizon is unknown and its unknown which of these technologies will be the emerging winners. Things are a bit like the dotcom bubble right now.

You could diversify your crypto portfolio, which goes against the general Any Forums advice
You could look at publicly traded companies in this space to see if any of them are adopting these technologies as part of their business or emerging companies in that space or you could be the person to start that company.

>An nft is literally just a hash lmao
And your bank account balance is just 0's and 1's on a screen...

>your total for the car repair is $2000 plus the $250 for the ETH transaction

see
would have to agree with you though if they did go with ETH. I doubt they did though for this reason alone. Will have to wait and see.

>interesting and appropriate use case for an NFT
just keep the window sticker you fucking mong
it's a receipt with maintenance costs

boomer spotted

cope and seethe

>Alfa Romeo, an Italian luxury vehicle
where in the world?

> t. italian fag with a gt spider lm

Attached: foto.jpg (765x1024, 89.48K)

>You have no idea what this technology can and will actually be used for. This is already poised to disrupt markets like Carfax, ie, cutting out the middle man, the core of decentralization and blockchain.
Good stuff user. These dumb fuckers need to understand next gen NFT shit.

Now think about a ticket to see Taylor Swift or some dumb zoomer shit like that... Tay tay issues NFT-based tickets to the show and takes Tickmaster's mark up and cuts them out.

See where this is going yet?

how will they get the real world data on chain?