I don’t know about other sectors but fantasy sports is, and always has been a money making sector

I don’t know about other sectors but fantasy sports is, and always has been a money making sector.

I don’t know what to do with this information either, but uh, yeah..

Attached: 164627865438.jpg (200x186, 6.61K)

true

What exactly is fanatsy sports. I have pretty good fantasies, but about sports? What now?

Anything that nft introduces gives me a good feeling. I will be an early adopter unlike some dumb kids out there

its over

>always has been a money making sector.
Everything is a money making sector if you have good strategy. Can't help it if your smol brain can't comprehend different ways to make a couple mil buck

Attached: 1639596060535.jpg (188x200, 5.78K)

>fantasy sports
okay dad i already heard you, now get on the chair that will take you back to the asylum

ok did you just have a useless epiphany or something like that? next time save it and remember we don't need want to know what you think

it refers to krida's boomer coin, the stupidest idea this market could have had beyond making nfts of monkeys or anime

what everyone here has to make everything so perv. Fantasy sports are. It's a game where you assemble an imaginary team of a professional sport and play

Attached: its over.jpg (800x600, 168.73K)

well, with this officially now there is nft for all kinds of public

this is scary

Is this a /bet/ thread? Who's our choice for the genesis open

Nah shit like this doesn't last too long, the most they'll do is bring normies

>they'll do is bring normies
oh lord, oh fuck

Attached: 1624376347646.jpg (1328x1488, 434K)

how is this a stupid idea? I think it's brilliant

Well if you didn' see that coming is because you're blind

nothing wrong with normies creating hype

well yes in theory, it also depends on what krida is offering as rewards and if they are actually able to attract their audience with that

well, of course it will attract normies, it's pretty much football with nfts

i think is their token and nfts but Im not sure