Another round of waifu genesis cards are dropping today on opensea...

Another round of waifu genesis cards are dropping today on opensea. These are used to get on the whitelisted of new anime crypto projects as well as a way to get airdropped tokens.

Attached: 1612783654892.jpg (523x549, 29.52K)

So now I gotta buy useless jpegs to get a spot?
First lotteries cucked me and now this?

What is a man to do to be taken seriously out here?

Grow up and stop obsessing over fucking anime girls

>new anime crypto project
so people out here still getting and launching absolute random crap out of no where huh

Attached: 1638902635473.jpg (750x730, 45.23K)

Maybe if they did launch out a VR and Metaverse kinda shit, it would've done much better.

ok and?

Be a woman, get kneepads and you'll get allo for free, it's just that easy nigger

>he is buying into new shitcoins now

Attached: ngmi.jpg (512x512, 29.06K)

>waifu genesis cards are dropping today on opensea
give to me

Attached: 1623243634734.jpg (720x671, 26.59K)

The number of incels would actually kick off the whole project into space, kek.

Just buy my low effort project that lets you spell fuck on your nft profile

Let me make it better and tell you this - Imagine a dating site where gold diggers sell themselves as NFTs to the highest bidder

Not even that, escaping your reality to live in a world of fantasy and cum is fucking stupid.

Solana NFt market is better cheaper and gas prices are barely a thing. Go to magic eden.io and start flippin ive made 3 k this month from jpegs while working office job. i started w 100$

That's always going to be around, people are going to chasde quick ways to make gains and make the most of it because of the number of uneducated normies who keep moving and pouring into crypto

Isn't this the right time to? Bitcoin is just recovering now and alts are going to take a hot minute to kick off, so maybe why not

>fantasy and cum

Attached: 169329848489s.jpg (392x290, 9.62K)

did Bulma start making coins?

fucking exotic if you ask me

>buy useless jpegs to get a spot
Literally this is how all nft works, expensive and useless shit

I see them more as a couple of degenerates

I think anime should never have come to this side of the world