/jpeg/ ICP NFTs General: Motoko Edition

>NFT showcase
dfinity.org/showcase/?tag=nft

>marketplace
entrepot.app/

Motokos are starting to heat up. 2x since yesterday. 100 ICP floor soon probably.

When are OG medals dropping on Entrepot?

Also general discussion, etc.

Attached: motoko.png (330x305, 24.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

n7ib3-4qaaa-aaaai-qagnq-cai.raw.ic0.app/#/apps
dgastonia.com/nfts/collections/
ampedvibe.com/how-to-buy-an-icp-nft/
h5aet-waaaa-aaaab-qaamq-cai.raw.ic0.app/p/og-lounge
dgastonia.com/nfts/collections/ogs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want to build my collection on icp but I don’t know where to start at all. Is it even solidity?

>OG medals
The 2021 ones?

There was a recent drop on DSCVR for them. 1000 minted and they access to a portal for NFT holders. They look like this.

If you have a DSCVR account, you may have got one

Attached: download.png (1000x1000, 443.21K)

There's gonna be less than 75 of these listed and a lot of people wanting in. These are going to rocket.

I will pay up to 50 ICP for one but I think I'm already priced out.

nop, it's a programming langguage called motoko. It's going to be quite a pain, there's yet no protocol who makes it easier to you to mint nfts now

Ok im not gonna miss out anymore
What do i buy/wait for?

why are ICP nfts so heartwarmingly cozy bros?

>What do i buy?
Everyone should at least own a motoko, thats a good place to start, Punks / Bots are also solid blue-chip picks,

>what do I wait for?
n7ib3-4qaaa-aaaai-qagnq-cai.raw.ic0.app/#/apps
Find some shit you like on icApps, its really hard not to at least break even on ICP nfts, especially if you manage to get whitelisted,
i'm personally waiting for ICPCS, ICDinos, ICWave, & NFciTy

avoid anything in picrel, same group behind all of 'em and they look like ass desu

Attached: 0fef4e693c6431af63edc27b69de401f.png (396x352, 13.79K)

Any speculation for the floor price on ETH flowers?

whats link to medals? website, discord etc?

Yeah I think Dinos will be huge. I'll try to get as many eggs as possible.
Didn't hear about the rest. Can you redpill me please?

Here are some useful links for my biz bros.

dgastonia.com/nfts/collections/

Use DGDG to sort by collection and check for specific traits of NFTs. Traits matter a lot for some collections and not so much for others. Really depends.

ampedvibe.com/how-to-buy-an-icp-nft/

Guide on how to buy an ICP NFT.

ICturtles are way undervalued atm, imo. If you look at their website, discord, and description it looks much more professional than most other similar projects (apes and a few others, mostly). I used DGDG to scoop a bunch of really rare traits on ICturtles. You can do the same thing for whatever collection you're into, don't trust me too much on turtles, DYOR etc.

Attached: collection.png (390x349, 39.5K)

As far as I know, there is no official discord or website for the OG medals at the moment. Most discussion about them is in the OG-Lounge on DSCVR.

h5aet-waaaa-aaaab-qaamq-cai.raw.ic0.app/p/og-lounge

dinos collabed with icaliens i dont trust it

dont FOMO into accessories, the valuable traits are mouths, shell etc shit that can't be removed and above all high base stats. Staking comes out soon which will reward accessories

Ty bro.
What do i go off when buying? The rarity thing or just buy the cheapest one that doesnt look like ass?

dgastonia.com/nfts/collections/ogs

I just thought their idea is cute and the dino art is adorable (egg -> teen dino -> adult). Who knows.

I can see motokos going up to 1k ICP at eoy for rares.

I own 2 95%+ DTI motokos and look at grabbing more, heaps of demand and short supply. Price went from 20-30 floor today as well.

10k of these only so grab and hold imo.

they want to keep it all in the OG lounge and avoid discord, also only 1k people were selected and it was the people who was active in dscvr and supported the creator early on.

if you cant chat in the lounge then you werent selected, easy way to check