Is it worth moving from America

to India? I'm a millionaire and I assume my money would go much further over there.

Attached: 1644557865037.webm (640x1136, 1.57M)

Its all fun and ganes until you get sick or injured. Its not fun being in a hospital of a 3rd world country

>have to deal with indians on the daily
>general stink permeating the whole fucking place
do you think it's worth it?

hahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhaha

made for BAC

Attached: arab-pepe.jpg (326x326, 21.29K)

I don't know, user. I smell pretty bad, my pungent odor might overpower theirs.

white male here i will fuck your women

Im sure you will from your stinky room browsing a Chinese forum

No retard, third world countries are not fun to live in even when you're a millionaire.
The whole point of making it is so you can enjoy life in the developed world where you don't have to deal with the smell of shit off the streets or brown people mugging you.

>in the developed world where you don't have to deal with the smell of shit off the streets or brown people mugging you
but user, the developed world is becoming third world where brown people will mugg you

Attached: 1643190107735.jpg (1158x1125, 90.93K)

dont do it user, i cant stand the indian populace here in my own country let alone theirs

now imagine a fucking billion of them

Went to India for the first time recently. Permanently nice weather. Colour and vibrant life everywhere. Just driving around, everywhere you look there is life.
A family of four on a motorbike. A woman hits her soon as she crosses the road. A litter of puppies play in a dusty corner of a construction site. A cow relaxes in a busy main road. Plus the women are super hot.
I guess if you lived in an affluent part it could be pretty nice

Make it money in India is 100k
You could live like a god as a millionaire in India. That being said I still wouldn't go. SEA is probably better

Fucking feral, why would you subject yourself to that willingly.

Asia 100% like a few of the others said.

dude the streets of india are literally flooded with rat and cow shit and human traffickers, and if you want to escape that then go into the jungle and get your ass bit by a fucking cobra. Then you're gonna bleed to death in some 3rd world hospital while your 16 year old dr steals your kidney. India is fucked dude, have you never seen slumdog millionare?

lol but he is already in a 3rd world health care system, the United States

Universal healthcare = wait lines so long they can kill. There is no healthcare system that isn't fucked.

I am a millionaire jeet and looking to escape this shithole.

Surprisingly yes I'd say if you have enough money to live in a good area. I had indian coworkers who had summer homes + servants back home on a programming salary.

You guys know that most third world countries still have elites right? Like, gated communities and high-tech corpo buildings making it look like a proper dystopian setting when you can see all the shit from the high rise buildings. They outright don't interact with any of the bad stuff, they live in another reality inside their countries

Well they're not wrong that I'll call them whores and sluts lol, fucking whores and sluts