Listen to me you fucking cock sucking mother fuckers

Listen to me you fucking cock sucking mother fuckers.
For the past 2-3 weeks, I’ve been waking up at 7AM, painting a red dot on my forehead, taking my daily 30mg extended release ashwagandha with a plate cup of 100% Indian curry doing extensive study and research on Kleros. I read the entire whitepaper, i read the Kleros yellow paper review from a famous jurror, I read through hundreds of pages on Oxford Law Review on the PNK and PNK speculation thread,i read through biz, i watched all the videos, i looked into the history of the arbitration/ the Trad Courts/ Kleros/ Federico’s vision/ looked at a bunch of graphs, the supply of Kleros in 2100 compared to bitcoin, the increasing staking rate of Kleros, made a couple of graphs with what Kleros would look like in 2050 based on a some assumptions. I finished my research. I washed my face. I took out 32K from my savings to buy PNK. And guess what? When the Algorand whale niggers start moving their wallets to get my Kleros, I will sell none.

This is the chosen one. Judge Judy coin? So was Ebay's resolution center. Fuck you. Pajeet crypto? Idgaf. Fuck you. Argentinian laundering money? Blow me. Fuck you. Idena? Fuck you. Price crabs and ranked 700? Blow me. Fuck you. You wanna give me your tainted nasty bitcoin for my brown curry Kleros? Fuck you. PNK falls to $0.001? I’ll purchase another $30K worth, fuck you. This is the chosen one. Suck my dick niggers and get fucked. Kleros is the truth, the way, and life.

Attached: k.jpg (1389x1202, 74.91K)

checked and the based, sir

dubs confirm $100 eoy

I'm not redeeming until $700 kleros

Didn’t read, not buying your ponzicoin

holy vishnu another dubs thread. VERY GOOD!!!!
100$ EOY

I'm still feeling good sirs

I really can't wait for proper listing and more integrations. What they're building is amazing but it takes so damn long.

I am a kleros holder
I am a perfect juror
I am a fundamentals lover
I am schelling senser

OooOOoooooo

Pains me to admit that you guys probably have the most sovl out of all the Any Forums coins of old

>When the Algorand whale niggers start moving their wallets to get my Kleros
what?

the supplement industry is a fucking scam. literally just eat real food

Didnt read , never buying

what are you even saying lol

you seem angry, holding this token seems to be taking a toll on you

To all newfags: This is the same group of telegram pajeet faggots desperately trying to make a thread that sounds 'natural'.
Just take a look at this chart - This shit has had only 270 dollars of buys in the past THREE HOURS. You know what that means, newfags? Even if you buy into any 'pump' of this shitcoin, you will still be bagholding because there aren't enough buyers out there to cash anything significant out. Think, in the past three hours the equivalent of only one person has been able to cash out 270 dollars. You think you will make any money from this scam?
Pajeet cheat sheet:
>Posters with dozens of posts spread over hours and hours (even the biggest fan of a crypto token wouldn’t shill this hard)
>Constant random comments attempting to bump the thread ‘naturally’ (e.g. asking stupid questions, making random one-off comments)
>The same group of people constantly shilling it for hours
>People overly excited over a shitcoin no one knew about before today
>'Stay poor' ‘take meds’ ‘this guy is a known fudder’ to any fudders
>Trying to make a synthetic 'general' thread, when this shitcoin is brand new and no one knows about it
>NEVER discussing fundamentals
>Fundamentals are limited to 'Community coin!! Pump incoming! Big news on the way' AMA soon!!’

>Ok.ok.ok...
>So.what do U wanna convey Everyone???...

Just leave every One... Believe only One...
If U don't like any One... live alOne...
Just leave every One... Believe only One...
If U don't like any One... live alOne...
Naan.na.na.naa...
Na.nnaa... na.na.naa.
Nannaa... nnaa. nanana.
Naan... na.na...
Ooooo... ooooo.
Oooo... ooooo... ooo.
Laa... lla... la... laa.
Lallaa.la.la.laa
Lallaa.lla... lalalaa.
Laa.lla... laaa...

Don't believe me...
I am True Buyer...

People think that I am some what mental...
They don't know I am very sentimental..
A friend of mine said I am a Waste Fellow..
He don't know the taste of this fellow...
Ooooooo..ooo..oo..oo..
My teacher scolds me that I neglect Education...
She don't know I collect Real education....
My neighbour thinks that I am wasting my time...
He don't know that he is wasting his time...

are you retarded, everybody knows about PNK on this board. It's been around since 2018. most of the liquidity is team owned, so you could easily cash out. -2% liquidity is 167.5K.

These threads literally look like paid jeets pretending to be pretending to be jeets so that people can't accuse them of being paid shills showing artificial interest to keep the price token up while devs dump.

nice bait

that's exactly what it is lol