Roman vs Brock for the millionth time

>Roman vs Brock for the millionth time
>begging Ronda to return
>was begging Rock to return
>Johnny Knoxville match
>Logan Paul match
>Steve Austin returning
>Vince HIMSELF having a match
What's his deal? Why is he going all out this year on getting people to watch mania?

Attached: vince.jpg (396x598, 186.12K)

Sounds like kino to me

there is no vince any more
only egg

looks like he legit is selling

Probably knows his time is up after his dad, brother, and now mom died....or he's now relinquishing power to Disney. Who knows.

it's his final year

one last run

>Why is he going all out this year on getting people to watch mania?
Egg.

Is johnny knozville having a match? based. This mania is shaping up to be a great one. Might be the first one i watch for 5 years

Would you prefer a show filled with Vanilla midgets?! Oh no Stone Cold Steve Austin, the biggest star in the history of wrestling is gonna wrestle booooooooo I want Drew Gulak vs some knobhead

relax e-drone autist, he's asking why the event is so big he never said anything about the quality

Bro if you dont have room temperature level iq then it is obvious. Vince knows he is dying soon

he's selling the company after this

Dementia.

Attached: The lights are on, but you're not home.gif (480x480, 3.81M)

Wow Vince is a pussy. He's worked out his whole life and has access to as much money as he does and he's gonna croak pre-80. meanwhile my poor af dad did literally no exercising at all, blazed a pack of pall malls a day and lived to 83.

I’m gonna miss Vince when he’s gone

Yeah Mania looks like a train wreck.
Why the fuck is Vince and Austin both trying to wrestle these days?....Especially Vince, who has looked pretty sickly the pass few years.

im not the one who made the post you fucking idiot are you slow

hi ojama

>egging Ronda to return
>egging Rock to return
Egg?

Roman/Brock 13 and Charles/Ronda won't draw so he needs some freakshow events like broken hip Austin to draw so it's not an embarassment when Mania has tarps.