What are the best PASSIVE income options to invest in anons? Help me out

Attached: IMG-20220211-WA0005.jpg (945x907, 55.93K)

put 200k on bancor and earn like 2k a month in rewards and chill.

Where do I get the $200k from?

What the hell is bancor? I thought Celsius was the shit.

>Celsius
awesome selection of alts but they only pay weekly and have long lock ups
crypto.com has low rates but decent selection and options on term lengths and rates
>bancor
one of the best passive incomes in crypto because of 1 sided liquidity
1inch has a cool setup with lots of options
nexo pays daily compounding interest but get slow when you close a loan and withdraw your crypto
kucoin has cool options for loans but it's not so simple to use compared to others
uniswap isn't passive anymore needing price adjustments on v3
pancake swap has high risk shitcoins to pair with busd

Attached: 1644864032521.png (200x160, 36.65K)

The transaction costs on Bancor are really high. Do they plan to roll out on Polygon or something? Any ideas to lower the cost? If you have like 200 Link the transaction is like 300 Dollars.

It's over for baldcels and heightcels. Roastie's utter disgust towards that genetic deadend is palpable, she doesn't even want to make eye contact.

manlets, wwtl?

It says you can stake tether, usdc and other usd shitcoins for over 25% annual returns. How is that possible/sustainable?

You cannot because pools are full. You have to buy bancor to open more capacity. Its a scam like all Defi

>So then some squat little manlet decided to redo this meme four years later, but you could see that the photo was staged because the little dwarf was smirking and the Stacey couldn't keep a straight face. I don't know why people do shit like that, you know? I think they're starved of attention and would rather think of themselves immortalised in a second-rate, derivative meme than being nothing at all.

Attached: milk-edinburgh-clubbers-meme.jpg (1200x800, 123.49K)

Lending on kucoin isn't 100% safe though. According to their faq, if the coin goes down by a lot like 90% or something, you will lose your coins.

This is the way user. Netted a passive 6 figs from staking on Bancor last year. Didn't expect I'd end up with that much but here we are.

Dead meme
Dead meme reborn

>if the coin goes down by a lot like 90% or something, you will lose your coins.
that's loans not lending
that's how it works when you take loans against crypto collateral

what about 2omb? that's where i'm staking.

Attached: f1fb910a.png (600x497, 7.98K)

It's easy, user.
>Buy 2.5k worth of any token.
>Participate in a Public SHO on DaoMaker by using them.
>Hodl $2k worth of DAO
>Don't pay fee cuts
>Get full allo
>Sell them for USDC.
Here is your passive income.

Attached: cigar.jpg (250x250, 7.56K)

>PASSIVE income options to invest in
the best out there right now is ORE liquidity pool, it has a very reasonable APY in the space right now

HEX.com (ticker symbol $HEX)

Attached: rhgrin.png (428x337, 101.91K)

Landlording

bancor definitely the easiest passive income stream desu