Need opinions thank you

whats going to be the currency that replaces bitcoin and therefore takes all its market cap? ETH cant scale, it cant even handle itself now. nobody seems to believe in BCH or BSV because theyve been around for years and have jack shit for capital. is there a viable contender out there yet or has it not been invented yet?

Attached: 98890_caguilera_2000-gthumb-gwdata1200-ghdata1200-gfitdatamax.jpg (808x1200, 370.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cointelegraph.com/news/this-proof-of-concept-nft-can-swipe-unsuspecting-users-ip-addresses
zerodium.com/program.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

All there needs to be is half a dozen L1s that are decent enough at scaling to where it isnt an issue.

No there isn't a viable contender and there won't be for at least a decade. The market needs an incredible amount of time to catch up and competitors will have to break through that as well on their own. Bitcoin is in ten years and there's so much time it needs to get broad acceptance, with tons of fiat defending roadblocks along the way.

You obviously know nothing about ETH or other cryptocurrencies. Why don't you do a little bit of research before making yourself look like a retard on here?

>whats going to be the currency that replaces bitcoin
this is newfag mentality
i shill shitcoins for a living, for years
i do it to stack more bitcoin
i also have taken profit in ETH, and BNB because i trade so many erc20 and bep20 tokens
i actually make great money doing it
BTC protects and supercharges my profits

nothing will ever surpass bitcoin because nothing has bitcoin's head start
14 years of people losing their private keys only exists on bitcoin
humans are greedy, they don't care about the tech
only the money

you must be very new, fren. anyone saying bitcoin will be replaced is either trolling or delusional. nothing can replace bitcoin, its the most secure network with a near-perfect conception. in a few years, oil will be priced in bitcoin and eventually bitcoin will be the global reserve currency.

stack sats, fren. stack sats.

Attached: 1638621047015.jpg (750x747, 66.83K)

I don't think you understand what makes bitcoin unique and not reproducible.

It's going to be a digital USD coin issued by a central bank.

oh yeah? so you call me a newfag but you are the retard who stacks a publicly traceable shitcoin? hows your life going to work out when the govt jackboots come to confiscate your assets or set up legal roadblocks on your spending?

so perfect that the IRS can just look up your fiat offramp and all the legwork of every transaction you ever did is neatly logged for them by your publicly accessible "secure network" .

the ineptitude of you so-called "old-fags" is really mind boggling

Nope. It's a meme. Always will be. Digital Guuuuuuld. Live with it.

Okay, retard. You din't know a lit abiut his market.
Ethereum can & will scale. It is only one actually in use (inb4 gas fees faggots crying about people actually using the chain) The rest is of the L1 are just there to sell them to you.
Ethereum PoS this summer (we are in the last testnet), sharding after and we are golden, basically playing all 3 qides of the trilemma. If you don't hold until then...what am I supposed to tell you user

right. So i'm not the person your responding too but i've worked in cyber security for the past decade and I'm a bitcoin maxi. I'm listed on a major web browsers hall of fame for finding a 0day in it.
Your completely wrong about bitcoin. It's still pretty easy to be user with bitcoin using non kyc exchanges, buying in person or over the internet etc. Your actually more at risk for intelligence agencies using your privacy coins instead of something like a coinjoin wallet and basic opsec. Unless you plan on using a non backdoored hardware, a complete stripped down OS that doesn't have backdoors/vulnerabilities in it(no linux isn't going to save you and neither will bsd), create your own network that isn't able to be intercepted by the NSA/China/State actor (good luck with that with all the hardware backdoors in the routers, wifi/cellular collection and other mechanisms they have) and then use a coin that has not been backdoored or has vulnerability at the network level that can expose you and a wallet that doesn't do the same (a recent one was just exposed in metamask where they could send you an NFT and leak your IP address). Your far more likely to fuck it up thinking your safe using monero then you are being paranoid and using proper opsec with bitcoin and a privacy wallet like wasabi wallet. Even then they will get you another way. There going to hack your phone, there going to hack your device that you used to open your wallet, there going to exhort you or hold your family hostage, there going to exploit a flaw in the onion routing of your favorite privacy coin, there going to expose your ip like they did with metamask, there going to go to your ISP and demand they turn over the network traffic etc etc etc) The whole point is that you can take it to the grave with you or you can flee the country with 12 words in your head and as soon as you get to a box you have your money. THEY CANT TAKE IT thats the only thing that matters.

Monero

Litecoin will be all that matters anymore after the big Walmart announcement coming soon

Bullshit fagot

Cry more skript kiddy faggots
cointelegraph.com/news/this-proof-of-concept-nft-can-swipe-unsuspecting-users-ip-addresses
You guys are so far out of your element and your just going to lose money with fake privacy coins. You want to use them transact in fine but dont act like it's a good place to store your wealth for more then a day.

How much does it cost the feds to buy an iphone, web browser, OS exploit? Not that much your snowflake retard
zerodium.com/program.html

you bring up some valid points on security which i was not contesting. i am talking about PRIVACY, as in avoiding illegal taxes and all sorts of authoritarian actions related to money. look at how they are freezing bank accounts of people in canada and charging them with terrorism for sending 20 bucks to candian truckers. i believe the future coin that replaces bitcoin will be a privacy coin, unless bitcoin can somehow update itself to include privacy. because its about having control over your own finances and banking

>THEY CANT TAKE IT thats the only thing that matters.
so you are arguing they cant take it, while also advocating for an open source currency. do you not see the discrepancy here? lets say you are a BTC max believer like one of the other posters above who says he only stacks BTC and no fiat because he plans to only use BTC in the future to buy things. so you need basic items to live which you will buy from tax audited businesses like grocery stores. any govt official can backtrace your purchase, examine your wallet, examine all transactions to and from that wallet and see whether you have been side hustling while "forgetting" to report your income.

you understand what i am saying? i dont know, its true i am newish to crypto but i too am in the IT field and maybe your proficiency and vested investments have given you confirmation bias or tunnel vision on this.

i have no big investments in anything yet and thast why i was hoping to get opinions from smart people like you on where i should put my crypto investment capital for the future. i dont think BTC has a future because of what i already said but admittedly im not as well versed into how protocol updates happen and whether miners can vote in protocol updates that make BTC private by including crypto technology to shield addresses and things like that

not everything needs replacing. eth scales fine with rollups. bitcoin scales fine if not used in payment processing. for everything else theres mastercard.