Hey everyone I’m looking for a high risk high reward Layer 1 that hasn’t 100x yet like Solana, Avalanche...

Hey everyone I’m looking for a high risk high reward Layer 1 that hasn’t 100x yet like Solana, Avalanche, and Fantom. I came across some shilling on the biz and I noticed MTV has that potential since it’s still in early stages. I’m considering on buying $10k of it so I have 1 million tokens.

Attached: 6F278446-B390-475A-8FD5-2AD2597E0A2B.jpg (512x512, 32.28K)

Is this is smart investment? I see a lot of potential with the low market cap. We’re people who bought Fantom this early in the same boat as me?

Scam. Don't buy. Its literally just the same Pajeet peddling this shitcoin.

Attached: MTV_low_effort_shilling.jpg (1080x1567, 220.62K)

I did my research and this doesn’t look scammy to me. I see the big partnerships with KuCoin. I also checked KuCoin Reddit page and the CEO wants to integrate their bridge to MTV.

MTV gives early FANTOM vibes,,
MTV is gonna be the biggest money printer of 2022

Checkout royalprotocol.io wont dissapoint its still a hidden gem and their own chain is already on testnet
t. me/ROYprotocol

How much for a Sui and make it stack ?

You might want to check out QANX. Layer 1 that's eth compatible and mainnet isn't even out yet.

100k sui
1mil make it

MTV is based and redpilled
I WILL put my D into Michelle D from MultiVAC's anus and I WILL be happy

MTV seems like the new biz coin

I like MTV

Where can I find info on the team? How do they solve the scalability problem? How many tokens held by team? Any anons with technical knowledge on the project care to share their insights? Or just a general shill in general? Seriously tempted to put a large portion of my folio in this but need that little extra push

Don't buy it if you expect a 100x. L1 plays are outdated.

There's a limit on how much money can be invested, crypto mcap is capped for now. Not every chain will be a winner. L1 plays and rotation were the trend in 2021 but it cooling down and shifting.

what about a 5x?

Care to elaborate what the next play will be then?

Seems reasonable for this chain, beware of the filter at 200M mcap. I don't know any lowcap L1 that got past this point in the last months.

You see this shitty "games" that are laughable currently and still were able to move billions in volume? Well this attracted the attention of some real business.

I'm not talking about the current GaymeFi that we have but you can expect the market to raise the bar for it in the next months, you can check just for an example Heroes Chained, the team seems to be very inexperiented with crypto but there's a ton of old Nintendo/Blizzard/Activision artists and devs.

Btw I'm not interested in this shitcoin particularly because it stinks VC dump, just an example.

I think MTV will be a good long term play

I have a 2m bag holding for long term