It seems difficult for current Ice Ribbon to attract customers

It seems difficult for current Ice Ribbon to attract customers...

Can Yokohama Budokan be held with this?...

>1/16 アイスリボン
>東京・後楽園ホール
>観衆389人

>2/26 アイスリボン
>東京・後楽園ホール
>観衆327人

There may be no choice but to goripush Yuuki Mashiro.

Attached: FMgtJv7aQAEruJB.jpg (1080x1620, 252.6K)

Ugly bug fuck
Thread hidden

Kill yourself pedophile.

kill yourself fagua

She can save you if you change your ways, Ice.

Attached: honmac75ff2b446455ea6e608652487fdbcaf.jpg (267x250, 13.89K)

need her to rim me while suzu is sucking me

Suzu is a traitor. Choose someone else

Sucking this guy's dick is not the treat for Suzu that you think it is.

Ice Ribbon is having tough times because other companies made active efforts to push them out of the already limited market share
The same thing happened to AWG and they already died
Anyone that advocates for a monopoly taking over joshi is advocating for the future death of joshi puroresu

They have 0 momentum and 0 drive to get bigger and expand.

Stardom and TJPW are trying to expand and Joshi feds that have just been coasting around doing nothing of note for years are now facing huge issues where players leave them to pursue greener pastures with the changing landscape and audiences switching to other Joshi feds that have momentum.

In what way does TJPW and Stardom have momentum? They just have money to burn to fake it until they make it

>san byaku ni jyuu nana nin
wwwww

Don't talk to the stupid drone. What he's really saying is "Stardom and TJPW have momentum because those are the ones I watch."
The ones he watches are 100% due to availability in the west a 0% to do with quality.
Seriously dumb drone. (I don't dislike TJPW. I watch it too.)

Worked Ribbon drones

Attached: 1627979643853.jpg (900x1200, 149.01K)

It would be nice to think all the Stardrones were working but the majority of them are genuinely that stupid.

All I see are Stardrones having a bitchfit itt

im high but i think he means they keep pulling crowds in bigger stadiums/arenas and outselling NOAH, dragon gate, njpw more and more when they usually did so rarely or was unheard of.

They don't
Stardom has gotten outdrawn by other joshis even
The entire reason Stardom has "momentum" is because they use millions in marketing to astroturf presence when the reality is

>Bushiroad Co., Ltd, parent company to 'New Japan Pro Wrestling', 'World Wonder Ring Stardom', kickboxing promotion 'KNOCK OUT', several idol media franchises as well as trading card game 'Cardfight Vanguard', announced today at a shareholder meeting that the previous financial year netted a 300 million yen loss (2.7 million US dollars)

Stardom lost over 2.7 million US alone for the company this past year

That’s a man.

I mean they do? they outsold all shows in the naogoka arena they had thier last ppv from 2021. they outsold NOAH's Go On The Demolition Stage 2021 and Dragon Gates
DG King Of Gate 2021 night 10, 2020's AJPW's Real World Tag League 2020 , NOAH Higher Ground 2020, etc etc. im too high to list more events.

Got a source on that 2.7 million dollar loss being because of Stardom?