Belgium approves four-day week and gives employees the right to ignore their bosses after work

> Belgium approves four-day week and gives employees the right to ignore their bosses after work
Seems like everyone and their mom is approving four week days but I assume america will be last like always

Attached: 2A33E738-88C0-43E1-900A-C873AA1A8669.jpg (1200x864, 269.72K)

Goddamn lazy europoors

get back to work shart wagie
i WILL work 4 days a week and i WILL be happy

Yeah because America is extremely cucked

>dumbass shitfuck genx (boomer slave generation) boss walks by us wagies and says happily "ITS SO NICE FOR EVERYONE TO BE BACK IN THE OFFICE"
>I have to pretend I want to fucking be here

Attached: 1467651439572.png (900x900, 448.41K)

Dutchfag here. Never worked more that 32 hours a week. Never will. Enjoy your Tesla and kike toys to impress the neighbors.

I'm Belgian and this news is overhyped. It's not even final yet, and i think the companies can chose.

Attached: bbb.jpg (686x910, 79.77K)

Tfw already been on a 3/4 day week for the last 10 years.
t. Burger. Just don't consoooom so much and you really don't need to work all the time.

>the right to ignore

Lol anyone who doesn’t do that by default is a cuckold to the max

Attached: ADEAAF9A-554D-4398-8E6B-58B7F49FF0A7.jpg (734x543, 60.17K)

Europe literally doesn't produce anything. I don't understand how anyone there has any money at all.

Like the only thing of worth in the entire continent is fucking Germany and their globohomo pharmaceuticals

4 day weeks are pretty based.
I have a lot of holidays so sometimes take Fridays off for a couple months.
Once my portfolio hits my target I'll cut down to that full time.

>america approves 6 day week and allows business owners to mandate circumcision for all employees

>don't understand that this will lead to less productivity and, necessarily, less wages for workers, since companies will be forced to compensate. Taxes will also have to go up. Europoors will be even poorer and just as retarded.

reddit would defend this. why aren't you circumcized? are you a nazi?

>Noooooo you need to work 70 hours a week for max productivity!!!

do they get paid the same salary? what about people who are paid by the hour? are we just going to get poorer?

Budweiser is Belgian

the 4 days get 2 extra hours. So you'll do the same hours. And it's not mandatory

What a stupid fuck

They're gonna be overworked anyway because there's no reason to employ more people to do what they already do lmao

3-4 days is the optimum.
I wouldnt even mind waging if it was 3 days a week cause then you have more then half off to enjoy.

Theres literally no point in living if you spend 80% of all your free time waging like a robot.
Time is finite and money is infinite

lmao you're wages are already pathetic by american standards, brainlet. this'll make things much worse, retard. go back to re-ddit.

your*

esl

You guys need the money otherwise you would starve on the streets. One hospital bill away from being bankrupt. The perfect goyim cattle.

How do these sorts of policies work for more blue collar jobs? Like I can see these working for office work but for other things, it doesn't seem normal 2me.