Give me a dimes gimmick

give me a dimes gimmick

i just finished wrestling training and ive begun to start taking dates, except im dimeless right now, im just "a guy"

im 6 foot, 210 pounds and on gear, if that matters

Attached: cero dimes.jpg (250x228, 10.02K)

You are a happy smiley guy that is happy to be there, except once the match starts you immediately try to eyerake, lowblow and do all kinds of shady shit.
Despite that, you act like you are a just hero and the crowd that hates your guts is on your side.
I propose you get a purposely corny gimmick, something like "The Knight of Localtown" to drive the point that you think you're a babyface, despite all evidence to the contrary.

Deeply closeted homosexual

Just be an incel, do Elliot speeches, wear columbine shirts, come out to negative xp music

Local sports team guy. Every time you go out in your local sports team jersey and get cheap pops by name dropping players or team accomplishments. Change jersey and team based on what city/state you're in

do a they/them gimmick and if someone calls you a he, chimpout

>Constantly beg on twitter to get hired and tag a bunch of top wrestlers as dream opponents
>Record promos where you talk shit and challenge them to fights.
>Call them cowards on twitter when they don't respond
>Do this indefinitely.

A murderer gimmick
Your first 10 matches or so are against old fucks and people that want to retire. You win and beat the shit out of them and do the "he beat me up so much Imma have to go to the local medical facility center" but after an hour or so the announcer comes in mid match and says "Sorry to interrupt but I've just learned that X just passed away in the hospital"

Back in /asp/ someone came up with a gigadimes LTG based gimmick so I'll repeat that. Basically, you ragequit and leave the ring in the middle of matches if they aren't going your way and blame it on the other wrestler spamming moves or doing too many flips.

it'd be easier if we could see a picture, because some people just have naturally trustworthy faces, or the opposite, and you should lean into that. Ortons always a heel because he looks like one, Foley is always a babyface because he looks like one. You dig?

That's fucking great, I lold

>Google images Suda 51 characters
>Pick a character you think looks cool
>???
>Profit
Brian Buster Jr. There, go nuts.

i was thinking it would be funny for mark sterling to have a client that clearly loses all of his matches, but his lawyer gets all the decisions reversed or ruled no contest and his client is on an "undefeated" streak, but it's obvious bullshit

Sell tickets first, then fantasy book yourself.

Surfer Sting

Attached: 1608390278516.gif (400x301, 2.93M)

Registered Sex Offender

>im 6 foot, 210 pounds and on gear
>On gear
Your gimmick can be that you're not a geek, literally just a high school bully in a leather jacket. Call everyone a nerd and make fun of them for liking marvel movies

Be an 80’s wrestler that was frozen in time but woke up now and still acts with 80s ways, do coke in the ring, call women whores, etc.

cut promos on how kevin nash was raped in the summer of 1992

Proof that wrestling is fake.

Megaman. Every time you beat another wrestler you can take their gimmick and their finish.