I've been following and holding AVAX since the ICO sale. Ask me anything

I've been following and holding AVAX since the ICO sale. Ask me anything

Attached: photo_2020-10-26_10-20-55.jpg (236x234, 9.95K)

why didn't you cash out yet?

whats your stack

when lambo

rich or not rich? that is the question

why would you cash out something that will do a x10 again ?
Holykek this level of stupidity

Already make it?

Im looking to hold avax for a little while, at its current price of 90 dollars, do you think we could retest its previous ATH (around 120-130) or possibly even break through it within the next month? It's already a top 10 marketcap coin, so I know something like a 10x is kinda impossible

$5000 is programmed even before BTC reach 200K

When $150?

What do you foresee for the next 3 months at the price of avax?

how strong is your conviction that subnets will be good? imo subnets are make or break for avax and basically the entire value proposition of the network.

> imo subnets are make or break for avax and basically the entire value proposition of the network

>What is unique innovative consensus protocol underneath
>What is state pruning
>What is evm rewriting
>What is being a better settlement layer for Rollups than Ethereum as it is

If subnets doesn't work for some weird reason then Avax still offer more than literally any project, Avalanche is the most scaling ready protocol out there by a mile, All scaling philosophies can and will work better on Avalanche than on everything else thanks to snowball/snowman consensus

What's the best way to stake ? Their native wallet locks avax for months / a year but has ledger security whereas other platforms seem to have higher yields compounded and you can swing whenever you please should you be so bold
I locked my stack in last year and would have sold most during the double mint and tripled my stack when we hovered around the $10 range for 2 months.. ffs I feel autistic

Attached: 1626027379687.png (400x440, 222.23K)

When lambo sir

>10%, no smart contract risk/infinite approval risk, on a hardwallet
>or 10-20% w/ the above risks on cchain
>or higher apy but probably impermanent loss, same cchain risks

based question

i definitely prefer their native wallet as it's infinitely more comfy than being potentially betray by the orange fox or whatever signature scam i may fall victim to
but seeing our whales manipulate avax this past year gives a clear indication of how easy this shit is to swing, and you can double your stack quite easily
so maybe staking is only worth it once avax stabilizes after overthrowing eth
do you pref benqi or aave ? I'm undecided atm, also is yield yak still decent ?

i steak w/o the smart contract risk for the most part

How's weather in Istanbul?

I did 2 SOL and 2 AVAX transactions today and SOL was faster and cheaper. Just a little observation

Attached: 1634860159810.jpg (2000x2000, 310.62K)