Doesn’t moonscape look like an nft game that will have a hundred million dollar multi cap one of these days?

Doesn’t moonscape look like an nft game that will have a hundred million dollar multi cap one of these days?

Attached: 0a9e97_c5764095469449169fc81d9e3d354474_mv2.png (280x174, 121.23K)

it does look like an air view of far cry blood dragon lmao

no op, it doesn't

nah not at all.
hundred million dollars at all i dont think so but dragon city used to look as shitty as that and did a good revenue back then so

Millions? Could be. HUNDRED of millions? Nope.
NFT games market is already getting more and more known and as im writing this maybe a new nft game is being created so they have to do wonders if they wanna hit hundreds

IT REALLY DOES LOOK LIKE THAT LMAOO
reminds me of the first mission actually, but cant recall how was it at all

guess you two are right.
Im not that fan of far cry but that one sounds awesome

Attached: btvD7UH.jpg (650x365, 62.28K)

They do have one and other thingamajing that maybe could do the trick to engage with LOTS of people. The little problem here is only three words
Non Fungible Tokens

thats not the best pic of the game but yeah it is the goat KEK
i mean, imagine that moonscape but actually on earth agains cybersaurus and that kinda shit lol

based. i dont think why everyone has their head so fucking empty to actually think that every single shitgame that looks promising is gonna hit moon
Only game i saw almost making it was Axies, and that went to shit real quick
ngmi.

so basically moonscape but with guns and dinosaurs huh? I might give it a try. Not now, too busy sucking dick lel

ARE YOU A GIRL OP? YOU LOVE DICK? YOU A TRANNIE? SEND SMILE PIC TO TRIBUTE IT PLSPLSPLSPLS

And thats how you basically attract incels like shark to the blood lol

Attached: 1620151155568.jpg (3376x4000, 1.06M)

I told you im sucking dick rn. And no, fuck you

did i just saw how OP basically bamboozled an user away WHILE sucking dick and taking care of her post?
jeesus, i want one of those.
mscp igmi

I cant hear anything else than Joker´s theme blasting rn out to that comment lmao

It does look like a funny waste of time.
Almost the same color pallet i´ve seen on the red strings club and im full into space theme shit and cyberpunk. Idk op, lets see what they got

>

Attached: 1611305020938.jpg (640x785, 66.11K)

I really dont know why i always find that shit so funny XD

Attached: 1620709247533.jpg (1375x749, 124.82K)

there are chances that might pump it to the fucking moon and beyond.
One of them is that the game is not fucking static, and you get a little car to go mess around a farm shit.
That makes me feel like playing the good ol AoEII and jesus it feels so nostalgic
Hope they root for it well enough

Ikr! I used to play it too when i was a kid and to actually see a nft game expanding themselves over the classic shit makes me want to see what else did they got

that shit looks like a facebook game, totally worth

To The Moon: The Game

i'm gonna escape to the moon if that shit doesn't pump soon lol