What If I start a full 3d modelling and printing business in 2022?

>captcha is V0GAY, this isn't a good start

Attached: makerbot_mp07825_replicator_3d_printer_1296081.jpg (2500x2500, 727.44K)

Got any experience with CAD, Zbrush, or Blender?

Yes, that's what I do usually

try concrete printing, if it gets approval you can shit out houses for basically nothing and make bank. Be weary of molotovs knocking on your windows from the blue collar workforce tho.

Well, you're off to a good start, then. Better than most.

>you can shit out houses for basically nothing and make bank
Houses are already made out of basically nothing. The walls were never the expensive bit of the house, it's everything else that's expensive, the shit you can't print. House printing is a bit of a scam, it only replaces the cheapest easiest bit of construction and doesn't even do it very well

It’s called Desktop Metals and they’re the most undervalued stock right now

what can you do better than some chink 3d farm?

I was thinking of doing this myself, I think our goal should be identifying popular car/home appliance parts that aren't mass produced currently but are in high demand. Not sure what those are though, would be nice to know

Where can I buy this in the EU?

You are going to need to be ultra niche to make it imo

It will drive you insane ensuring the quality of your prints is high.

If they're not high quality nobody will buy from you.

You will slowly descend into a pit of insanity spending 10's of hours every day recalibrating the printer. setting up cura, manually touching up supports etc in meshmixer. Only to have the print fail after 8 hours of non stop printing because you set the bed temperature 1 degree too cold so the print comes detatched and you have to start from the beginning again.

Attached: aOJebGV.png (840x859, 427.7K)

>sell little statues of Hitler
>a hot cheap item, that isnt sold by other coward retailers
>get good at blender, expand your market with collectable action figures of Himmler, Heydrich, Il Duce sidekick, etc
you can thank me later, fellow aryan

Attached: 1633104263121.jpg (1536x2048, 258.05K)

my friend to use to make custom painted prints of people's OSRS mains and sell them like $300

>printing houses in europe
yes, sure, kek

THIS and also plastic is gay

isn't there a fucking, bloody expensive shitty 3d printer that gives me all that without becoming a fucking nurd?

sounds about right

3d printing is still pretty new tech, so it mostly sucks. they can't even print with materials other than shitty plastic

>muh future
fucking niggers

Bought an Ender 3 Pro in 2020 and having to re-calibrate the printing table on every single print made me give up overall. Now my Ender 3 is collecting dust and being used as a small table for my PS4 controllers.

>Got any experience with CAD, Zbrush, or Blender?
What if I don't user? It's not that hard to learn right?

Got pretty decent at Blender in about 8 months. It's doable, but don't expect results overnight.

Non-organic modelling is as easy to learn as photoshop or excel spreadsheets. Organic modelling requires you to have artistic skills, you won't be making impressive character sculpts if you can't draw for shit