HELLO AEW FANS

What will you watch if AEW folds? Hypothetically speaking.

Attached: 1635905998891.jpg (750x484, 32.15K)

Get back into Japanese wrestling. NJPW kinda sucks now so I would check out NOAH and DG, which are on my list anyway, but I don't have the free time and don't wanna watch clap crowds.

not wwe

Will probably stop watching wrestling in that case, WWE isn’t good enough to justify watching and Japan stuff is a pain to keep up with

I would say NOAH but I've dropped them for ruining what should have been a lengthy Nakajima reign
I guess I'd just watch joshi indies

I'm gonna put a different spin on this. If AEW folded, where do you think your favorite wrestlers in the company would go, and would you follow them to that company?

Pretty much this. I don't have the time to watch more than one wrestling company so I'd watch one of those

I'd tune into where Omega goes to watch his matches. If he retired I'd just stop watching wrestling again.

I would quit watching wrestling again probably.

>If
You mean when

Attached: 1635205894373.gif (200x200, 1.06M)

Same stuff I already watch.
GCW
CMLL
NJPW
DDT
DG
TJPW
Stardom

I think Omega would hang around long enough to do that final Ibushi match and then he'd either retire or go to WWE.

These

>CMLL
The state of that promotion is horrible. They probably should have won worst promotion

I love to see these fags who only watched Japan because bucks/omega and other trendy flippy shit. Good riddance and don’t come back .

I do wish wrestling would go back to all Japan 90s so these faggots can Fuck off with their manlets

Probably just get out of watching wrestling again and tune into impact and mlw everyone in awhile. I have no interest in watching wwe.

Anything but WWE

I watched when AJ showed up and kept watching until after WK 15, pandemic era New Japan was boring and I can only watch so much wrestling

Id go back to watching more MLW and Impact and Id watch NOAH and NJPW like I already do.

NJPW big shows. Never going back to the sloppy shop

There's still NWA and NJPW