How will history look back on the Roman Reigns experiment?

How will history look back on the Roman Reigns experiment?

(I don't watch WWE, so I'm genuinely interested)

Attached: file.png (844x426, 387.98K)

As the reason WWE died.

will be looked at like a reign of terror considering the majority of his feuds have been “I want to beat you” feuds with no real story

seth and brock have been the only ones that feel personal and they fucked up the seth match

He just got done with his Die Rocky Die phase and is now in God Mode just like the The Rock.

>Roman Ray? Who? Oh yeah, I remember wrestling. The Rock was epic!

As the reason WWE drew record fucking profits, TRANNY.
>when ya make the profits record style and tranny finna seethola
lmao bitch

Attached: Vince-McMahon-Laughing.png (1728x905, 479.12K)

>reign of terror
All of his opponents were given long matches and made to look good, even the b tier ones so not a haitch reign of terror. People forgive lack of deep storylines if the matches are good, which most of them were.
Pretty much this. He's gotten the full backing of fans, this run has been a career revival for him. People won't forget the first five years and will probably never adore him like the Rock, Hogan or Austin but he'll achieve cena tier for pro wrestling at least. WWE is never going to die because Vince made it immortal through branding so Roman will be looked at as the guy you said was so much better then the new shitter they push down our throats

Roman wishes he had 1/10th the charisma Rock had

oh that guy

>He just got done with his Die Rocky Die phase
only took him 10 years

Unironically one of the top ten all time, unfortunately he’s there at a time when creative is at its all time worst.

The Rock wasn't afraid to look weak or ridiculous because all it would take was 1 promo to get the crowd on his side cheering again.

Roman Reigns is currently a house of cards, if the wrong opponent beats him his entire image collapses.

sep

Attached: 1601053586922.jpg (180x180, 14.78K)

Honestly as a sign of Vince's stubbornness. Everyone EVERYONE wanted him as a heel and Vince said no. Turnes heel and suddenly got over.

WWE history will try to canonize him as one of the greatest of all time, in the same tier as Hogan and Austin.
Wrestling history will look back on him as someone that was never overwhelmingly bad and was never an active detriment to business, but was never a special talent in any way and never meant anything positive for business either.

He'll be viewed as a decent to good wrestler who happened to be the top guy when Vince completely decayed as a promoter and a bunch of fans left but WWE made more money than ever. He won't blamed for running off the fans but he won't get credit for the profits. He'll just be seen as a guy that was being pushed while that stuff was happening.

and you will be seen as a virgin

History won't remember him or any current WWE wrestler. Nothing you guys say matters. You all thought Elias was going to be big because he could play the guitar and insult someone before a match. How did that go?

Better than Cena for most of his run but without the charisma to compensate for his obnoxious booking.

They have called me worst

this but you

>having sex

Attached: 1642643067413.png (591x595, 297.74K)

What the fuck are you even talking about?
Even match wise, Cena is way fucking better despite being clunky. Roman's matches are boring as shit stall fests where he just randomly says shit so marks like you could pop a boner. That nigga is fucking objectively awful.

Cena, even at his worse carried people like Khali and shit to good matches. Who the fuck does Reigns carry?

No U defense

I wonder if user can kick out from that?

HE IS OBJECRTIVELY BAD BECAUSE... HE JUST IS!

Not a chance. There's absolutely no facet of wrestling, be it ring work, mic work or box office where Roman is even within pissing distance of Cena. He's as close to an objective downgrade as you can get in pretty much every way.

By most objective metrics, yes, Roman is significantly worse than Cena.

What is the draw of Roman can someone explain to me? He is laughable on the mic. His wrestling isn't the impressive. What is the draw? Even his entrance music is ass

like how?

He was based beyond belief when the Shield were just coming in and fucking everyone up

He will be remembered as the guy from the times, where ratings hit all times low, while profits hit all times high. Something, something saudi blood money.
I would bet that there is a substantial amount of people, who stopped watching WWE after getting tired with Reigns, just like some stopped watching due to Cena.

Ratings. Tickets. PPV buys. What do you wanna use?

uh eh he has a limited moveset, aw shit no Cena is terrible
he is just a roided moron. aw shit
His rap is terrible, some people like Cena's rap, not me but some do, is upsetting but a reality

If we are going by that then Roman is the best active wrestler and carried all his opponents

Cena can run circles around Roman both in ring and on the mic

>By most objective metrics
Jesus Christ, I hate you redditors so much.

Well if I said any person with any fucking common sense could see that Cena's a really good wrestler and a great talker and Roman's an average wrestler and a garbage talker and any person with any fucking common sense could see that one is a star and one is just a guy who's been pushed, you'd bitch about that too, so, fuck you too.

The Death of pro-wrestling and WWE.

say something less retarded then

Sure did, it was amazing

But Kevin Owens that was a shitty finish

Die Rocky Die lasted like 4 months

It won’t he’s barely a footnote