WWE Anti Draws

Attached: 1558504047460.png (898x675, 575.99K)

>the list of people Wolfcuck hates

Where's Kevin Nash?

in the toilet getting raped
Verification not required.

the only antidraws here are (you) AND Seethe Rollins, fuck both of you

AJ was a draw, replace him with kofi

>62
OMG BROS IT'S THE RAPE NUMBER YOOOOO KEVIN NASH RAPE BLACK GUY RAPE RAPE RAPE YOOOOO NONONONON BROS

>CM Punk
Huge anti draw in WWE. Too many fails to mention. Smarks created illusion he was a draw. Failed to move the needle for AEW.

Bryan Danielson
>Like Phil above another huge anti draw in WWE. Vince McMahon once had to apologise to shareholders because Bryan tanked a SummerSlam buyrate so hard. Also he was raped in 2010 by a gay black man. Cucked in 2018 by Johnny Ace. And cucked by Antonio Gates in 2022. Exposed in AEW as not being able to move the needle an perhaps being the ultimate anti draw of all time. His retirement speech in 2015 lost over half a million viewers.

>Chris Jericho
Flopped as Undisputed Champion. Like a 12x midcard IC Champion. Could never cement himself as a legit top guy in WWE. Why? he wasn't a bonafide draw.

>Eddie Guerrero
Despite his dirtsheet pals omitting it from history, is in fact the lowest drawing WWE champion of all time. Maybe the most overrated of all time because he died young. His numbers are shocking during cup of coffee as a main eventer in WWE before he died.

>Seth Rollins
Has been give so many chance yet never proven himself to be a legitimate drawing card. Jannetty to Roman Reigns. Credibility forever destroyed by being BTFO by 4'10 fat manlet fan.

>Bret Hart
Claim that he was massive draw overseas to disregard he was a anti-draw in the states is a fallacy. Maybe this one is a little harsh. He was somewhat of a draw in 1997 and in Canada. Probably should be replaced by Chris Benoit.

>Becky Lynch
The most overrated female ever. Not a legit top star or draw to way WWE tries to portray her.

>AJ Styles
I like AJ. I respect AJ. But like most internet darlings is overrated. Has never drew a dime without the WWE machine.

>777
Trips don't lie, 62 is the new rape number
KWAB

Attached: fear or desire.jpg (445x447, 20.26K)

>Has never drew a dime without the WWE machine.
>WWE AJ is the biggest draw
Tell me you're a drone without telling me you're a drone. No really, do that. Because this is just explicitly stating it.

AJ and Bret are the only ones can draw but only during the shit times in wrestling, and they weren't/aren't massively popular but they stand out in a shit roster.

Attached: d6z6gz1-942c51ac-65fc-4d88-8682-94cad5fb5f56.png (447x434, 267.23K)

"they aren't bad draws, they're all criminally underutilized talent because 'creative' with a lowercase c 'has nothing for them.' The prah duck sucks because all my indy favorites booking sucks" Every fat smark faggot ever

*debunks wolfie's lies*

Attached: daniel bryan ratings.jpg (557x661, 132.26K)

the only person that can be considered an anti-draw here is Rollins, even Becky drew for awhile there
OP better be content drawing (You)s with shit bait

Bryan bros...

>no HBGay
Okay wolfie kek

People can't take obnoxious for long

>no Gaytch
>no Diesel
>no Romanetty
this shit is obviously biased

I dont' see Roman anywhere in the pic

So anyone that came after John Cena pretty much

How does a young black man in Newcastle develop these obsessions? Where is Diesel?

Nobody has drawn for WWE in the past 23 years.

Attached: CSHv5EuWoAA_7t4.png (1124x552, 80.55K)

Kevin Nash's dad was raped by a pack of negros in the sweltering summer of 1962. sadly this experience proved too taxing and he developed heart issues that would cause his death in 68. he will be remembered by all his homies.

Yes user wrestling is dying, you really think we need more anti draws in it?