What went wrong?

Attached: WMX8.png (1374x934, 81.12K)

What is the point of counting the hardcore matches if you don't rate them

>DDP vs Christian
>Kurt Angle vs Kane
>Edge vs Booker T
I always thought these matches were a huge waste of Angle, Edge, and Christian. They put absolutely no thought into this Mania outside of Hogan vs Rock.

more like a waste of ddp putting him against christian at that point

It was better than the shit he was doing with Taker months before at least.

Billy Gunn should have run in after Rock/Hogan and hit both of those jobbers with a Fame Asser.

Christian vs. Molly Holly was kino

>Rob Van Dam vs William Regal - WWF European Championship (Stays the same, just for a different title. I would otherwise have Benoit or Guerrero in Regals spot, but Eddie wasn't re-signed yet and Benoit was still injured)
>Edge vs Christian - WWE Intercontinental Championship - TLC Match
>Diamond Dallas Page vs Booker T
>Maven vs Big Show - WWF Hardcore Championship ( I don't know why Big Show wasn't booked, but this would've been a fun spot for him. Also, 24/7 gimmick still happens, and Goldust, Hurricane, Molly, Spike, and Christian still get involved)
>Kurt Angle vs Ric Flair (This would've been great)
>Undertaker & Kane vs Kevin Nash & Scott Hall
>Billy & Chuck vs APA vs Dudleys vs Hardyz - WWF Tag Team Championship (Stays the same)
>Chris Jericho (c) vs Steve Austin - WWF Undisputed Championship (Austin gets his final WrestleMania title match, also fuck Triple H)
>Lita vs Trish Stratus - WWF Women's Championship (Remove the sheboon and just do a singles match because no one gave a fuck about Jazz)
>The Rock vs Hollywood Hulk Hogan

HHH won the Rumble; you can't just have him not wrestle. Plus Austin had Jericho had terrible chemistry and Austin and HHH had good chemistry.
Have Austin beat Jericho at No Way Out and have it Austin vs HHH

They did it for Jim Duggan

When was that; 15 years prior?

>HHH won the Rumble
Which wouldn't happen in that scenario. Jericho would win the Rumble, and go on to face Austin (who is Champion going into 2002) for the title at Mania.

>The undisputed champion will win the rumble
Why are you trying to force Jericho so hard? Nobody wanted him in the main event

>>The undisputed champion will win the rumble
It was a typo. I meant to put the (c) near Austin's name, so Jericho wouldn't be champion in the Rumble.
>Nobody wanted him in the main event
But enough about Triple H. Flopped so fucking bad on his comeback they put the title on Hogan a month later.

Why should Jericho be there?

DDP loved it though

Some days am amazed of my own capacity

Attached: 1602250914980.png (491x401, 467.38K)

Because he was actually over, and people had wanted to see him in the main event since like 2000. Why should Triple H be there?

>Jericho
>Actually over
lmao

>Triple H
>Being anything other than the guy who works with the actual draws
lmao

Why do you keep bringing up HHH? There's a whole roster you can choose from, so try someone who's actually over