"Office" Chair

My back aches all the fucking time in this shitty fucking chair. Why did I fall for the "gamer chair" meme? Any Forums you have to help me. What is the absolute comfiest, best chair for home working and being a loser at your PC?

Also, dream chair thread. This is topic related jannies.

Attached: 1640255745401.jpg (125x125, 3.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imperatorworks.com/index.php/iw-r1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Since I'm poor this is as good as it gets. €150-200 chair and it easlily beats €500 ones.

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.jpg (600x600, 40.61K)

What are the benefits to a mesh backing? I'm curious but I don't want it to be too giving.

Cool in summer.
Also, gaming chair are designed like rally car seats. They actually force your shoulders forward and ruin your posture. How they became popular is beyond me. Marketing must have been strong.

I was hoping it would encourage an upright posture, but all it does it flop around.

Mesh == your ass doesnt sweat, but chair loses support faster. Leather is worst for work chairs.

I sit on a $30 ikea chair. $1000+ seems absurd to me, but the 200/300 chairs fall apart.

it might actually be a kidney problem op.

go get checked out.

i have had blood tests recently
im fine

but thank you

walk / lift / gym more ffs

It's probably your shitty posture, not your chair. Are your hamstrings tight and glutes weak?

I just bought a standing desk on Amazon. You should get one too OP. best way to not have back pain is to switch between standing and sitting

Herman Miller Aeron, user... get it now.

The first two weeks or so you'll be getting used to it and tweaking and fine tuning it.

But after that it's pure bliss. Can sit in it for 14 hours straight without feeling sore anywhere.

inb4 so expensive
Yes it is, but it's worth it. Consider the following: an average degenerate user will sit in their chair for longer than they lay in bed.

Spending money on a quality bed AND quality chair is literally the foundational bottom of the pyramid to happiness.

Hermann Miller is decent, i basically sit at my PC all day to daytrade so its worth the costs, if you're poor you can always opt for 2nd hand or similar chairs though the support on those wont be as firm usually

>30$ ikea chair
does one exist? sauce

My posture is fine, but my chair doesn't encourage it.

I'll look into this.

I have a 100$ ikea chair and it’s trash

afaik a rather essential facet of "modern chair tech" is having a bump that fits into your back where gaming chairs have a shitty little pillow lol.
another thing that would mark a good chair i guess would be being fully adjustable to fit different people.

>is having a bump that fits into your back where gaming chairs have a shitty little pillow lol
this is a major problem
i can't gently use that and sit upright without the thing topping forward for some reason, and i cant rest my head back without the thing deciding I want it to go back

it won't fucking stay still. i want it to be rigid for once. i might have to take the mesh pill

Aeron remastered. Absolutely god-tier.

i have a basic $60 amazon chair and then i just put outdoor patio cushions on it. once they lose their cushioning, i simply replace them instead of the whole chair. i usually get my cushions at the clearance sale in the fall, but i put it off last year and only scraped by with 2 cushions.

do the cushions get bum sweaty?

Waste of money. Herman Miller is a meme.

Get this instead

imperatorworks.com/index.php/iw-r1

if you have this, take a pic

I'll be getting one in another month. Either going to hook a G9 or a 42" 4k up. I'll post it then.

based

depends on the cushions you get, i get cheap fabric shit that i intend to throw away at some point.

start doing back excersises, its only getting worse, becuase your muscles are slowy dyinh

i have a markus and i dont like it. its "fine". but the fake leather and shit peels off eventually. its better to buy higher quality.

I sit in this w blankets behind me

Attached: papasan.png (273x269, 146.5K)

show us

comfy

take the standing desk pill, broseph