Of all people for Vince to be high on, why the fuck does he like Theory so much?

Of all people for Vince to be high on, why the fuck does he like Theory so much?

Also just as a side note: *starts singing the main riff to Photograph by Def Leppard* who remembers that one? *farts and pretends it didn’t happen* photograaaaph

Attached: 821923DF-B24B-4E5A-BA39-66C18B3941D0.jpg (828x448, 338.97K)

>Vince likes and obsesses on pushing the most bland motherfucker of all time every day until you like it
Well that's a first for sure!

>why the fuck does he like Theory so much?
The same reason he loved Shawn in the '90s

I don’t watch this garbage, but don’t you think it’s a good thing Vince is doing some kind of story with a newer wrestler? I don’t know how Austin Theory is perceived, but it has to be a big deal, right?

Theory couldn’t possibly be any more of a “more of the same” kind of wrestler though. He’s the exact same type of guy they’ve been pushing for 10 years, he might as well have been a Triple H project in NXT.

He's young, good in-ring, decent talker, has some charisma, tall, built and is cena strong. He's actual top guy material if Vince molds him well enough.
He hasn't accomplished anything yet/been involved in any actual fueds so the crowd doesn't know what to make of him yet. He's gained some street cred for the elimination chamber stuff, even though madcap stole the show by sawdusting himself and got sympathy points

Because his name is Austin.
I wish I was kidding.

He's pretty and not bad in the ring and on the mic. It's really not complicated unless you are brainwashed by meltzer into thinking you need to spend 20 years on the indies before you deserve a push

they have gay sex with each other, DUH.

vince likes attractive bodybuilders

the man fisted himself and twerked naked on camera, thats why vince likes him

terrible shit

The fact that you know this makes you pretty gay

This. He's Shawn's replacement.

He will always be the guy who fingered his ass then licked his finger. I can't unsee it. Vince can not make it go away.

>knowing about this
This board has too many faggots on it

I didnt watch it, you faggot. stop thinking everyones gay because you are.

>didn't watch it
We totally believe you, user

Im not a homo like you, homo. cope

Reminds him of that sweet sext boy bussi