SHILL ME THE NEXT 20X

Coins under 5c only

Attached: va10.jpg (730x913, 92.14K)

CERE or XPR, first one is right now infested with jeets but the second is getting some momentum going but is a burger coin, so that's all I got on the table for you under 5c

That's a man.

Hex, Pulse and pulsex

>Hex
No scams please

he cares about the price and not the market cap
what an absolute retard

ICP

XSN, hostile take over of the product on the way with marketing ready to go soon

what would the price per coin matter when youre such a cheap nigger

JASMY will recover soon

>price matters
the absolute state of retard

>Coins under 5c
You need to go back.

>under 5c
nothing triggers me more on this board

TRX

Imagine buying coins that have already pumped. Yeah, not buying your bags

With the noise around NFTs I got my eyes o Savage user, nothing less of the next generation media marketplace.

GUMA is your best bet.

>Listing price after presale is 1 BNB = 5,000 GUMA (approximately $.08/ token)
>Pancake listing after presale

buy after listing.

Buy all meme coins with "safe" in it

People were always hype on the DS, but imo things never got better than the Gameboy Advance SP. maybe it’s nostalgia talking, but the memory of having that baby in my palms, playing Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced… it just makes me realize that I haven’t experienced contentment like that in a long time, yeah? Maybe it’s impossible to experience the contentment of childhood again until you have children yourself. That’s kind of a scary thought, since at the moment I don’t see myself having kids, maybe ever. I was recently with someone who I would’ve had kids with. She wasn’t a super model, but she was, as my mom put it, ‘real.’ When I looked at her, I could imagine seeing her cradling our son, and in my stomach I would feel a small ember of that warmth I used to feel when I would cradle a Gameboy Advance SP under the covers of my bed at night, bathed in the backlit glow. A few months ago I asked her to move in with me. She said no, and then we broke up. At the time I was hurt, but now I just feel numb.

Anyways, I’m not saying the DS wasn’t great. I just do t think it was the pinnacle of handheld gaming that people made it out to be. Happy Valentine’s Day.

Attached: FAA78A9F-9592-4510-B724-6D719F5CA26B.jpg (640x853, 75.39K)

dead project user

lmao. but you want a gem under 5c. must be a loud joker.

You should analyze the market caps, not the prices user.

Still, CTOK will be sold for 8c on the DaoMaker Public SHO soon. Everyone who holds $2.5k worth of tokens can participate in the launch.

Attached: sm.jpg (482x391, 46.48K)

Hahaha ohhhh nooo jasmybro

ICP not under 5 cents, just yet kek. Investors are bleeding. Jeets do win sometimes.

>GUMA
never heard of it

easy 20x

>scum on solana

nigger that's just some lifeless object. fuckin nympho

>Jeets do win sometimes.
unironically based