Why aren't Americans investing in Crypto?

Why aren't Americans investing in Crypto?

Attached: 1631058325230.webm (540x784, 2.99M)

they're number 1 by total dollar value
how much do they spend per capitia?

Our news media says it's killing the planet while the Russians use it to pay the alt-right to undermine democracy.
Also, our idiot government has made it as onerous and complex as it possibly can.

Burgers are known to be retarded

Attached: 68985172_2240890946034086_3164555169530642432_n.jpg (981x806, 59.67K)

>Sniff armpits
Based Korean

Whites aren't, as they're significantly more easily manipulated by propaganda, but all the minorities are.

Lol why are there so many incels in this board. Even that asian lad gets pussy so why dont you?

This whole thing was just an excuse for her to show off her rear end.

> gross af
do these chink derivatives really?

Any Forums and Any Forums tourists sadly

love these posts they make so many seethe and dilate kek just cos they can't talk to white women

>talk to white women
who the fuck would wanna do that?

cringe
baste
cringe

America's already the most invested country in the world in crypto o what more do you want your fucking faggot?

I dont get it

>wants to talk to white women
cringe yourself redditor

Asians have higher social value then white men in the eyes of white women in the dating game. My oh my this timeline is crazy.

>11
This is actually true

r/aznmasculinity bros

Attached: 1637044085591.png (545x459, 144.42K)

its cause birth control. Makes women like more feminine shit.

White people just hate themselves. That's why the men go after asians and the women go after niggers etc.

she wanted him to take off her shirt right?

Her social media says she's Indian. Why do asians not know what a white person looks like? But the actual answer is that 75% of white women are fat and that Indian girl is not.

She is is literally from India. Look at her social media you blind gooks, I know seeing is hard with your little beady eyes but even if you're too dumb to find her tiktok you can see her face and she's literally got beady eyes like you and a hook nose so you should be able to tell she's not an actual fucking white person.

Attached: 1643327017101.webm (478x850, 2.53M)

Yes yes, you're butthurt that white people are dying off. Nobody cares go back to Any Forums

Kpop propaganda effective of midwits, they think they're dating bts.