What are some undervalued NFT projects that will moon?

What are some undervalued NFT projects that will moon?

Attached: A5679128-495A-4521-86A3-E0F7EA666B68.jpg (827x707, 93.3K)

catgirl

Nope (.)

Attached: 1644908763804.jpg (450x405, 28.55K)

nft.safu.net

Hall of Fame Goat Lodge, art by the BAYC artist

Gamerse is not really undervalued though because it has been able to show what it is capable of in the crypto space

Gaming NFT like the cometh ships. I am more particular about the Explorer. Research and don't be a dumb ass.

People don't talk about gaming NFTs too well. That's why I am bullish on them.

Motoko's.

you think but it is otherwise, which gaming NFT project are you bullish on, I am bullish on Gamerse(LFG)

You should look into cometh games for better gaming experience.

POKEDX

PDX

Ethercraft

I would look into this, been a fan a gaming NFT projects and I like the fact that I could earn income for hodling LFG tokens too both its liquidity pool and single asset stakng

nfts are sometimes about culture. and there are very few nfts for the counterculture. basically a massive segment of the population completely underserved in nfts aimed at them. because opensea and rarible remove them and they can't survive on their own. but heres one that so far has survived banning, has a prominent well-known artist behind it, and if sticks around a few years it will be seen as the original "edgy" nft and when cancel culture dies off and it becomes cool and trendy to rock something edgy this is that nft: flurks

Attached: 1637608929499.png (464x466, 52.11K)

Rebel bots. They got 2M$ investment from Ubisoft

This and Notorious Frogs.

stonks-stonks-stonks on opensea

R A R I B L E
A R I B L E
R I B L E
I B L E
B L E
L E
E

AlgoGems ticker GEMS
$2M FULLY DILUTED KEK
As adoption is exponential and sales volumes keep beating the previous month for the past 5 months, yeah it will moon x10-50, easily.

anything else but crypto punks and bored apes

Crypto girlfriend owned by crypto influencer on twitter and youtuber.

something like this exists?

Attached: daily.jpg (1280x914, 208.08K)

when the hype around nft subsides, we will have an extensive discussion about why nfts are of any use.

not

was lucky to mint this. ....

Attached: me.jpg (800x1280, 163.18K)

You really want to take a shill on Any Forums. must be a mumu. this cannot age well

remind me how this supports the world. i didn't hear nothing fren?