If you don't think US stocks are going to crash into the fucking ground as soon as these slimy cuntbags legislate...

If you don't think US stocks are going to crash into the fucking ground as soon as these slimy cuntbags legislate themselves a golden parachute, I don't know what to tell you.
Short the S&P.

Attached: 1644890991510 (1).png (1440x1807, 539.56K)

There's only one thing that will stop these people
Get out and vote!

europoors are about to feel big pain and all the money will fly into the US equities dip
screenshot this

>Get out and vote!
kek. Voting doesn't matter. And even if it did, it's the politicians on the other side who are more successful traders than Pelosi is.
The system is fundamentally broken and cannot be fixed by anyone who is a part of it.

Attached: 1643343606417.jpg (700x394, 35.14K)

Vote? You're fucking stupid if you still believe that. Try counting the votes instead.

>Voting
That doesn't stop anyone. What stops them is open revolt and strikes.

Stock trading politician?

>vote
take away the v and e
add sho
problem solved
in minecraftpve

They've been showing off her gains to the public for a while now. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if they're expecting her body in the wreckage, brother

Career politics should be banned. Politicians should be pseudorandomly chosen from tiers of reputation / expertise and forced to serve for several terms before returning to civilian life. Each political position should have its terms staggered so as to not replace everyone all at once, maybe there can be 12 cycles a year so once a month a new wave of shift changes are happening with minimal overlap or interference.

I've believed this for years. Anyone who so desperately wants to be in charge of us to direct our lives is unfit and should be barred from office. These are the types of people who are paid for lobbyists for outside interests, not citizen representatives. They are very simply our enemies.

otsho?

Attached: file.png (640x480, 467.98K)

>Short the S&P.
clueless

I will never vote again

haha you're a funny guy

brain dead americans can’t tell what sarcasm is

Sarcasm is difficult over text, autistic user

>I'm just pretendding to be retarded XD
Fucking moron kys

buy when all stock is fucking worthless. In a few years time enough the market will rebalance and that time holding will give you passive income returns or cash out

Imagine what deranged shit K-street could get Joe Blow to do for a hundred mill under the table. I used to think the same, but it wouldn’t work how you think.

rich politicians raise the bar for bribes, joe nobody would sell your family out for half a million.
the entire system is fucked, people aren't fit to govern other people

take the dictatorship user
>leader to govern the sheep
>has best interest in peoples heart
>if shit leader just overthrow and get new one
the biggest empires start with dictators. "democracy" is a meme

Attached: Capture.jpg (599x594, 60.01K)

I'm going to prison for not paying taxes this year. It'll be much less stressful knowing I'm not funding niggers, abortion, and Israel, plus I'll get three whole meals a day.
t. 23 and done
Also if the arresting officers are mean to me, I hit the dead man's switch and blow us all to kingdom cum

>still thinks some sort of representative republic is the answer
>hasn't taken the Benevolent Monarch pill yet

ngmi. at least if the Monarch is shit, the peasants could revolt and put his head on a pike. the next one will learn to not be so shit. this modern system has too many (((checks and balances))) so no one person gets all the blame, which means everyone gets away with everything. i say no more!