If we take the take the smark glasses off and put all bias aside. Safe to say Bryan's AEW run has been a failure...

If we take the take the smark glasses off and put all bias aside. Safe to say Bryan's AEW run has been a failure? a huge contract should equal results and viewership did not increase. If anything it's went down.

Attached: aew-all-out-daniel-bryan-debut-1281722.jpg (1200x628, 50.13K)

AEW has been a failure.

It's objectively a massive failure, he's a great acquisition (for an indy-style fed) but his run has been executed poorly.

get new material, wolfie

Visualize how hard this greasy faggot had to work to samepost from 5 different devices/IP addresses. Absolutely pathetic.

Cryanfag has ruined his hero here forever due to his autism and thinking he was untouchable and his desperate attempts to get us to target Punk or Eddie instead will never work.

Have you seen his marriage lately

No, how is it going?

Is he still nutting in Brie and Nikki and getting them both pregnant with his potent, vegan seed?

I don't think he went there to build ratings. He and the other ex wwe people are there for more creative freedom for their performance and less days on the road.
No one wrestler active today has the ability to make an immediate spike that holds long term in ratings. I do think though that if AEW can hold the course they are on now they will eventually beat wwe consistently in the ratings.

>everybody who doesnt like daniel bryan is the same person
this is actual schizo shit user

I like how this speech was slightly different before Cm Punk spiked the ratings

He went to AEW to indulge himself and get over more with the meltzers of this world

It’s been amazing and most important of all FUN!

As a viewer it's been entertaining to watch because I couldn't give less of a fuck about Ameriburger ratings

Dynamite is the only wrestling show to have year over year growth in both total viewership and 18-49 in both January and February.

>from 5 different devices/IP addresses.
Oh you say that so nobody can post a screenshot showing you how retardedly wrong you are. Clever!

Brian’s has put on entertaining and great matches, and is in the midst of making a stable. Not a failure at all.

he's the only acquisition worth a shit since Mox

AEW in general has done nothing for wrestling. There's not a single person in AEW who is a draw, and they have never had a period of significant viewership.
>edrone cope
Nigga wrestling in general has failed for years. WWE has no draws either.

Compared to when they were opposed by NXT? And, their average viewer has gone from 42 to 49.

Daniel Bryan was raped by a gay black man