Breh this nigga wasted on god fr fr

Breh this nigga wasted on god fr fr

Attached: av6j6kvwk5k81.jpg (660x378, 74.37K)

He was doing pretty well in WWE all things considered

He needs to learn how to speak English better

Being associated with the HFO and especially Matt Hardy is a death sentence in AEW.

and Matt himself is just waiting for Jeff to save him so he can then leach off of Hardy Boys reunion #28
Meanwhile, literally anybody else associated with HFO has seen their momentum and career derailed, many cases beyond recovery.

this has mostly been a good thing though tqh. butcher and blade don't really suffer because they've always been based job guys. private party has always been cringe though. everything about them fucking sucks. TK needs to let their contracts expire and purge them

I wonder how he feels about being treated like dog shit by tk and being put in this career halting stable, maybe he doesn't care since he's getting paid but i like watching the guy so it sucks

was never good if johnny GOATgano never carried him to a 5 star match no one would even care who he is

He's right where he should be. A decent wrestler that's putting over other guys that are more talented. If you can't cut a promo, can't come up with a gimmick other than "I'm rich" and you keep attaching your name to stables you don't fit in with you're not going to get anywhere. The stuff with Darby is better than what he's been doing but it's still not good.

>Novembers
kek

Private Party without Matt Hardy
>beating the Young Bucks
>beating other top teams
>in contention for tag titles
Private Party with Matt Hardy
>job guys
>complete afterthoughts

Matt really did a lot for those lil nig nogs.

>He's right where he should be. A decent wrestler that's putting over other guys that are more talented. If you can't cut a promo, can't come up with a gimmick other than "I'm rich" and you keep attaching your name to stables you don't fit in with you're not going to get anywhere.
I'm sure you said that about his wwe run

Private Party are fun you just have shit taste. They were great when they were face but since aligning with Hardy and turning heel they've been pushed aside because everyone aligned with Matt gets pushed aside.

Let me guess he hates chuds

Attached: damianpriest.png (1313x840, 1.45M)

Tony hates big guys

All heels are Job guys unless you're Kenny Omega or the Bucks

Bunny is fine but it arguably has nothing to do with Matt Hardy, and i was a huge fan of the guy in the 00s.

Bunny is the only exception.

for sure, but i'm saying that's a good thing. i never saw anything good about them. they're both 160 lbs soaking wet, that one faggot shrieks like a preteen girl, their entrance is cringe. what's there to like?
you're part of the problem, tranny

I don't watch WWE so I knew nothing about him before I saw him in AEW. All I knew was he was Mr Charlotte and he was the internet flavor of the month when it came to "he deserves better!" He's Mexican Cesaro. He's capable of having good matche but he's boring as fuck.

Where are Butcher and Blade anyways? Injured for like the hundredth time?

They were always going to get depushed when more people got over and more came in. They were just filler while they built the roster and tony is retarded and gave them wins they didn't deserve. Blaming Matt is retarded.