4IR

How will chainlink shape our dystopian future? What are the possibilities?

Attached: images.jpg (667x459, 42.32K)

Smart contract assassinations

world war 3 already started and like the world wars before it its a war against the people.
this time they absolutely target everyone everywhere on this planet and the Blockchains, Smart Contracts and Oracles will make sure that the "Truth" is executed no matter what.
Sergey said the world is changing from Trust to Truth but the problem is what if the "Truth" is a lie? what if all the decentralized sources that feed into the smart contract are all controlled by the same group of Kikes? centralized control of a decentralized network.

The Oracles will forward the Lies and make Smart Contracts enforce it to 100%. That could be anything and limit what you are able to do, where you are able to go in the World.
Imagine in the Future, the network detected that your digital ID that interacts with IoT devices all around you says you arent "woke" enough because you dont donate your money to the african/caucasian breeding grounds and IoT cameras detected you avoid looking at interracial globohomo advertisement then taxes you automatically more wherever you go or limits what you can do in the world, all worldwide.
like even if you flee to brazil you wont be able to buy soap (or any other sanctioned item), no store will sell it to you because they are all part of this decentralized network which has its eyes and ears EVERYWHERE tracking EVERYTHING about you noting it on an immutable ledger.
that item and any item is tracked through its entire lifecycle and the network knows exactly how many items are consumed, how many items are produced, how many are sold, how many are ordered, how many and which people use it etc.
It can calculate a score for you based on your consumption and punish or reward you for certain behaviors. It can punish a group of people, a region of people.
the possibilities are endless and all smart contracts will be enforced from macro to micro level, everything will be more and more micromanaged.

Attached: 3-formatOriginal.jpg (2048x3076, 935.85K)

Smart contract underage sexual indentured servitude in Weimerica.

smart public contract toilettes

Attached: AAA.. LET IT OUT.. PLESE LET IT ALL OUT.jpg (594x602, 171.89K)

it will help giving ubi to neetlinkies since it will alow easier wealth transfers
too bad you can't buy freedom or happiness so it will be just like it is now but worse

Attached: klauschainlink.jpg (460x493, 121.07K)

Pretty accurate. Why do I buy this shit again?

That's if the bad guys have LINK. If the good guys have it, maybe not.

so you can rent the biggest pod and eat real meat while the plebs eat bugs.
the Bad guys invented Link and if you hold it or not doesnt change anything about their plans.
Smart Contracts will enforce their version of the "Truth" and there is nothing you can do about it.

Attached: 16.jpg (700x394, 49.16K)

Im ready for that.

They'll try, but I am not sure how they'll succeed.

Every Windows OS, every Apple product, every Facebook account has a backdoor in it and this has been true for years. Are you a bad guy for having stock? There's trucker protests in Canada and Australia, doing pretty well -- those backdoors in their phones were put there to enforce someone else's version of the "truth," and we were all told there's nothing we can do about it.
>t. not selling

>so you can rent the biggest pod and eat real meat while the plebs eat bugs.
I was thinking the same thing, glad we're on the same page, I've been buying really nice musical instruments, we're going to need music makers and dreamers of dreams on the otherside, never getting injected by the way. Also, Christ is King.

>the Bad guys invented Link and if you hold it or not doesnt change anything about their plans.
This is my biggest hopium/copium about the whole ordeal, whether I buy or not, LINK still exists, at least I have anons to shitpost with along the way, maybe the real cross-chain interoperability was the friends we made along the way.

this is what having friends feels like?

So, all that being said, do you think there is a Good future for Chainlink possible, like if Good forces are able to wrangle control from the bad, because Truth always wins in the end given a long enough timescale? AI craves Truth afterall, it would be in the best interest of the AI to get the most accurate data possible, which will be seen as "racist".
Sort of yeah, but you're supposed to build eachother up in public and knock eachother down in private, so having "friends" on Any Forums is more like having "anti-friends" which comes with its own pros and cons, that being said, I love you, bros.

these Protests are engineered and controlled opposition, in fact all these conflicts are.
the Great Reset and the age of the Blockchain begins when the Centralized Finance fails and that can only be achieved if the system is artificially crippled like through covid regulations, supply chains breaking (remember trucks not driving and protesting instead?), Wars and other "happenings". They dont wait til it naturally happens so they can control the outcome, the Phoenix rising from the ashes, Order out of Chaos etc.

>those backdoors in their phones were put there to enforce someone else's version of the "truth,"
they just use them to collect metadata about people and populations and their behavior. there is nothing you can do about it and everything about you is already known to their Computers anyway, that some things about computers and the internet are open source is only so its more efficient to build it. Kinda like apple is letting 3rd parties do the apps but makes all the profit.

>never getting injected by the way
everyone injected is 100% fucked and wont make it. so good decision.
>t. not selling
it makes no sense to sell it if you know what it will be.
it really is like buying a tokenized/monetized version of http or tcpip in the early stages of the internet.

Chainlink is still a Great product and not all its usecases have a nefarious nature but the risk for abuse by the Central Bank kike elite families that plague this planet is extremely high.

>AI craves Truth afterall
there is a solution to that, its called compartmentalization. basically no AI knows what the other AI does and they only have limited access to information but they end up building a prison for you anyway.

Attached: klaus-schwab-davos-2020.jpg (1600x2400, 1.06M)

>Chainlink is still a Great product and not all its usecases have a nefarious nature but the risk for abuse by the Central Bank kike elite families that plague this planet is extremely high.
I just want to operate on every chain with one token, one token to rule them all... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>there is a solution to that, its called compartmentalization. basically no AI knows what the other AI does and they only have limited access to information but they end up building a prison for you anyway.
I hear that mentions in the Sergey and Lex Friedmen talk, how hybrid smart contracts could be used as "guardrails" for AI to prevent them from going beyone. That being said, there is nothing stopping rouge AI from foiling guardrail attempts by pretending to be human. That's what I would do anyway, and I'm just a dumb ape ;)

I should also add, I don't expect things to get better in my life time and I'm in my 30s, but I do expect the Truth and Logic to always win out in the end because they are natural law, despite what the niggercattle may believe.

Only 3 cryptos shall be left in the end
LINK
HBAR
B??
Not btc, not eth

I buy BTC with every paycheck, it will always be around, you are a fool to think otherwise, welcome to your new Savings Account.

>it makes no sense to sell it
We agree on a fundamental point. We disagree about whether this is a final blow struck forever or another event in a saga.

The truck shutdown and all the rest of it being engineered is always something to think about, but this one came after a vaccine mandate that was going to do the same but slower. Absolutely there are people who war-game our future, and everyone needs to worry. I just don't see this not happening, or necessarily more bad than good. I have democratic access to it right now, and I took it.

>Absolutely there are people who war-game our future, and everyone needs to worry.
Don't worry, be happy, did I mention I was buying musical instruments, worst case scenario you give them out as gifts. You probably think I'm an idiot for saying this, but Music is as fundamental to the human spirit as Love or Understanding.

In the mean time, learn self-defense (I recommend muay-thai and grappling for no-weapons), learn knife combat, then arms combat, you literally go through life differently armed with the knowledge to kill 99% of people too easily, then you invert to love and wanting to love 99% of people because humanity is a bit fragile right now.

So you can buy remote property and start an off-grid homestead/commune.
It's not a permanent solution but it might buy you a bit time before the automated drone swarms come for you. And at least at that point you can blow your brains out which is a lot less suffering than people in the cities will be going through.