The Great Reset has started

>Trudeau calls emergency powers act where now the gov and banks can seize accounts and funds and crypto.
>causes a massive bank run (more and more Canadians are going full run)
>they keep their assets as fiat not forgetting the big picture that Trudeau is beginning to hyperinflate the CAD
>he has already decided to give Ukraine 500M CAD
>just the beginning
>millions of Canadians will have useless fiat in the next year.

Expect to see this taking place in other countries….makes sense now to have self custody of ANY and all assets that fight inflation too…

Good luck!

Attached: 6156F219-2C5F-46F6-AFCF-5566BA1B910A.jpg (1024x645, 125.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vdUaEE7mr2w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

leaf here and i have been pulling money out of the bank and buying gold and silver. I have about 3500 left in the bank and am deciding whether to buy gold coins, gold jewelry cheapies (there is a 14k solid accutron on ebay near spot), index funds, or just keep it under my mattress in cash.

the 500M is not going to lead to hyper inflation by the way. Trudeau is just helping the ZOG plan to prop up the ukrainian puppet government so they can use it Ukraine as a launch pad to attack russia.

Good on you brother and good luck. I’d get rid of the cash, Trudeau is gonna fuck the CAD so hard. You can see it a mile away. Then he’s gonna blame the truckers for hurting the value of the CAD. Remember this.

what's your thoughts on pic related. It is pretty much NOS condition and has 800 worth of gold in it. I'm getting bored of gold coins...

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-11 at 7.45.57 AM.png (1579x837, 1.01M)

Google October Crisis. Retards directly harming their own citizens jobs is supplies is uhhhhhh

Checked and I’d get it. Time pieces and jewelry are good stores of value. If it’s good enough for Jews it’s good enough post reset.

I’d start picking up some silver too if I were you user, and maybe some ISO2022 coins, self custody of course nothing crazy.

I’ve been playing with the idea though that Trudeau has been wargaming this with his handlers and he’s acting on it now. Hence the sudden departure to Europe and that woman who was in the press conference was also a WEF pick.

youtu.be/vdUaEE7mr2w

Yeah, i want to grab 50 or so ounces of silver in the next couple of months.

Do you seriously think our currency is going to get killed this year? Why do you think provinces are talking about ending the vax pass? Do you think it's just a fake-out?

Attached: accutron14k123.jpg (1200x1600, 364.58K)

if you are a canadian all in btc right now and don't let it stay inside the exchange, transfer it to a wallet
pick one at bitcoin.org
make sure you do a very small transaction first to check if the adress and other information you put there are correct, do this before moving the big money in case you do something wrong you will lose just the "test" money not the "big one"

Unfortunately I do think it’s a fake out, they’re going to cuck. I don’t think anyone who is in a position of power has the common citizens back and they will squeezed and bend the conform.

Really crazy to see that parts of that GLP post is coming to fruition. They’re already planning on introducing a FED dollar anyway… crazy.

Just gotta pray brother.

also, the number of protestors isn't that big. In BC nobody is talking about the protests and i'd say the majority are in favor of mandatory kill shots and vax passes. I am skeptical that freezing accounts of protestors is enough to cause a bank run. How many protestors are there? A few tens of thousands maybe with a few thousand real active participants.

Attached: accutron4.jpg (1600x1200, 178.18K)

GLP post?

yeah that's why I bought a token that can't crash, fib

What is the GLP post?

I think this will occur regardless of the amount of people. The scape goat is here. The are already acting on it. They can and will play it up. They have their boogey men.

Can’t find it atm, but maybe an user can link it. Supposedly a whistleblower came out on GLP that gave a timeline for specifically Canada and the Great Reset, etc. it was full of documents, etc.

this one?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-14 at 7.16.32 PM.png (1991x1431, 372.26K)

Yes!

I fear that when the protest gets squashed we are going to end with 10 more years of lockdowns and mandatory boosters.

I envision it heating up a lot faster than we expected it too.

Attached: 22A668DB-5E6E-476B-97B3-18E457EB7170.jpg (1242x1699, 1.55M)

Pretty keen bro if accutron should hold its value well
I've got several gold watches but can't buy 14k for me it's gotta be 18k

Attached: 20201225_114947.jpg (4032x3024, 1.79M)

>and crypto

lmao no

Do you have link to the original thread?