Why hasn't anyone made a crypto memecoin of canadian truckers?

Why hasn't anyone made a crypto memecoin of canadian truckers?
call it HONK or something
would made headlines fairly fast
could be good meme magic

Attached: 1643613954647.jpg (1280x853, 185.87K)

people tried and Any Forums couldn't even hold for more than 10 minutes
and no, I refuse to buy your scam. it's over and too late

i cant program or make a coin for shit but i can make memes

They have done it multiple times.

What hasn't been done was making a meme coin that would tax every transaction and send money directly to truckers.

So like a fake charity use case? Problem is whoever is in charge of the marketing/charity wallet would need to be canadian and actually make steps toward delivering the funds to truckers. All with the legal risks implied

Shame. The idea could've easily gained traction last year when charity tokens were all the rage, but the timing is too off now. Normalfags know about them and how to play them

>canadian truckers
Are these fucking crack addicts seriously going to be the thing that gets crypto banned bros?

yeah that seems plausible though
delivering to the truckers
yeah like a charity thing but also like raising awareness, not like it needs to
it would be a fun ride for the memecoin maybe traction for a few days or weeks who knows

Tbh no they do not need to waste their money on pajeet scams. They need freedom and so a decntrslized solution is necessa4y.

if you can write something straight I would believe you but you're just yapping gibberish jeetnigger

Then make an NFT collection and donate 90% of the proceeds to truckers.

They'll just spend it on cheap whores and booze

Yeah, but if you get 1 mill in donations, you would earn an easy 100k in income. Even more if you don't donate as high a percentage.

Just give them 5% and take the rest out for your sex island in the caribbean

user, i dont use auto correct or any gay ass ketboaed that rwquires u 2 write in a mann3r thT is compliant with article 13 section-GAY
So suxk my b1g hairt ducking balls u dumb nigger fsgggot

Attached: 1644901231475.jpg (750x699, 55.17K)

get a load of this cocksucker

Attached: CPPRbXtUAAAbgzz.jpg (495x495, 25.48K)

Honkers the snakes

So what scam Canadian boomers who just want to stop globohomo trying to put the squeeze on them?

Attached: 1644901905972.jpg (125x125, 3.61K)

>Sex island

fucking child diddler

Everything is a scam my boy

There already is, it even has the ticker. It will launch in 1-3 days abd shilled here if jannies arent gay. Keep your eyes peeled because you can already find it. NFTs are on the backburner as well. The fuck trudeau one is nice but you'll get minted so gl.

Jannies will always be trannies

Freedom Convoy Token

0x9ec2e9fc98c416de3cc3a996dd945b2291e38f60

Attached: IMG_20220214_221320_237.jpg (640x640, 26.31K)