HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT

TRUDEAU JUST GOT BTFO'D BY BUKAKKE FOR TRYING TO REGULATE CRYPTO. IT'S OVER FOR THE LEAFS

twitter.com/nayibbukele/status/1493377382245441537?cxt=HHwWgoC9haS0xbkpAAAA

Attached: Bukakke.jpg (1200x1595, 399.73K)

I like this guy

how can a man be this based?

any salvadoran bros here?
how safe is el salvador for american expats with money?
would i need to live in a walled off neighborhood with armed security?

I support the message, but didn't Nayib engage in some pretty draconian lockdown measures himself? Seems a bit hypocritical if so, unless he has had some libertarian conversion (doubtful).

nah, just live like other rich people in rich areas and drive around the city.

You mean they can just ban crypto instantly?

I have family there and I still wouldn't want to go yet and I'm hispanic
Give it some time, it's likely to get better if the jews don't kill him right away, if Btc city becomes a thing then I'll end up getting a condo or something out there

bump
"those violent terrorist leaves! Look at them just honking!"

how far in the red is this guy lol

Hi, I´m here its very safe and most of neighborhood have walled zones but it depends on the area some areas don´t have walls or security

Attached: 1612156731750.png (480x480, 47.97K)

What's the cost of living per month?

Oh hi, Nayib

for rich ppl I would say 2k and you will more than fine in the rich area but for poor ppl you can live with 700 per month I would recommend to look houses in Santa tecla, Escalon, Antiguo Cuscatlan and Zaragoza most of the houses go from 500+

Based gentlemen as awlays, Nayib is a gift from god

2k usd a month and 500k starting for houses is practically first world, if i'm gonna pay prices like that i might as well stay in the west

I think he means you can rent a house in a rich area for $500/month

Houses for us here are expensive they can go from 80k but the rent in those areas is $500+ per month

Damn, his other tweets are also based. But i thought el salvador is a shitty country like guatemala or honduras?

/ourguy/

it's better than chiraq

Be honest. If you knew nothing of the man other than
>he built a bitcoin miner on a goddamn volcano
you’d think he was a Bond villain. Still though, supremely based and makes the IMF kikes seethe so he has to be doing something right

better than baltimore and chicago, also there's almost no woke shit here we hate that

D-dangerously based

>CEO of El Salvador
based

This guy is a retard for his BTC shenanigans ,but he’s based for this

Attached: 977C47A4-0E59-4A05-B2A1-E09A5749901D.jpg (1125x623, 593.13K)

>no woke shit
>live in a sea of brown

>Bukakke
Were looking at the next Boganoffs friends.

just go bro, this is the kind of play where you set up a generational dynasty by being in the right place at the right time
el salvador will be the new singapore and a bunch of autistic neets are going to make it happen