Better.com Pajeet CEO hires 1000 more workers in India after laying off 900 in the US via zoom call

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-02-14/better-com-s-zoom-firings-leave-1-000-more-workers-in-india

America is so cucked. The guy isn't even born in America and has control of its people just like that.

Attached: maxresdefault (12).jpg (1280x720, 110.7K)

Ser I will preform the duties of work through my bestest ability. Thank to you ser

good morning sir
good morning sir

greetings from nova delhi sirs!!!
good morning

good morning sir

Sirs

Attached: 1637417105627.webm (540x960, 2.85M)

Attached: PiL.jpg (700x700, 18.1K)

Indian Chad ticktocks are the only tictacs worth viewing.

good morning sir
good morning sir
good morning sir

ser I sell home most very fast ser, you will see and then u will knowing it

please sirs do the needful

Attached: 1619348589595.jpg (320x232, 23.17K)

good morning sir !!!
good morning sir

Do you have any more of these? Indian tiktoks are one of a kind

Wow OP why did you also post this on Any Forums at

>Wow OP why did you also post this on Any Forums at

Attached: 1611775152343.jpg (900x900, 251.09K)

good morning sir
good morning sir

Captcha 40 WAY sir i will be najeet today

welcome to a global economy user. if these people can't earn a living wage here in the usa because they have no skills or capital to allocate maybe they should go to a place that requires less income for a decent quality of life. perhaps Vietnam or the like?

>Headquarters: New York, NY

Bro 80% of NY voted for Hilldawg/Obongo/Dementia Man let's be real here these people were /probably/ hating Trump for being 'mean to immigrants' and 'hateful to outsourced workers' and now they've been replaced not by immigrants but literally by pajeets in india with their jobs literally outsourced.

There are just infinite liberals in this country who are butthurt they're losers and then they support policies which literally replaced them with foreigners, you can't do anything for these literal retards.

Attached: ogey 12.png (463x453, 151.12K)

probably because it covers both topics and he wanted a well rounded discussion on it. for once OP isn't being a total faggot, you seem to have stolen that award from him. congratulations, you fucking faggot.

good morning pranil
good morning sir
good morning sir

You admit you read Any Forums, so you lose, ser.
rolling

They're so good lol

Attached: 1644530310262.webm (540x960, 2.35M)

stop supporting crony capitalism then. the job of the ceo is to represent shareholders it is inherently soulless

good morning hakesh
good morning sir
good morning sir

>real capitalism has never been tried

good morning sirs

good morning sir
good morning hamit