Everything is rekt, but which projects are going to surpass their ATH on this next leg up?

Everything is rekt, but which projects are going to surpass their ATH on this next leg up?

Attached: 1641567980874.jpg (984x1080, 153.62K)

SHUMO

WHO IS THAT

hideo kojima, a japanese manlet filmaker

>you will never be kojima
>you will never have stefanie cosplay as sniper wolf while she's giving you a blowjob
he's a fucking hack, but at the same time he dabs on all of us with these kind of pics

>he's a fucking hack

Youre legit a low IQ nigger

Satoshi nakamoto

Based manlet fillmaker*

>that hand position
OH NONONONO KOJIMABROS?? WHAT'S THIS?

Attached: beta cuck.jpg (984x1080, 240.23K)

Ha ha, so clever

Is that her name? Stefanie?

>WHAT'S THIS?
Kojiman being a sigma, of course

>bitcoin was an ruse for mgsv chapter 3 all along
would be kino

Why? the fag destroyed his most well-known franchise out of spite instead of just refusing to make any more metal gear games instead. Fuck him and fuck anyone who's a bootlicker like (You)

CPTL
Koromaru
SQDDOGS

all 3 will 100x or more this QTR.

Would be the best outcome, honestly

Stefanie is the one who played Quiet in MGSV nigga. This is some other slut cosplaying as sniper wolf (she's also hot though, not gonna lie)

LINK of course

>metal gear died to make room for death stranding
based or cringe?

I don't know if it will surpass it, but NFTB has some good projections for this next quarter

Fuck what walking simulator.

The only good MGS games where 1 to 3. The moment Kojimbo started to also write the story they all fucked balls.

Bitcoin is a strand type game

Go die in a pit of burning flames

MGS was never good

Attached: 1448564542452.jpg (976x850, 61.9K)

Attached: 1631992384750.jpg (458x500, 67.28K)

The best one was MGS 1.

wrong mgs3 was good
idiot

I will find her name, I swear to god

1-3 were kino, 4 was pretty dope back in the day but doesn't really hold up anymore.

>NFTB

Attached: 1592843982416.png (2143x1665, 182.32K)

NFTb might surpass its own ATH once it fully integrates its protocol with binance, otherwise it still needs time in the oven until it gets its shit together. Hopefully they do it by the time the next bullrun comes along to maximize profits

K E K

this, absolute garbage writing but what can you expect from g*mers