This is what you're up against in the property market all around the world

This is what you're up against in the property market all around the world.

Real estate is the original crypto except there's now next to zero chance of making it in the real estate game with today's prices and inflation.

Attached: Screenshot_20220215-121541_Chrome.jpg (1079x1966, 623.65K)

still mad at my mom for selling the family home (which she won in the divorce) for 300k in 2007
>house is worth 1.3 million now

LOL
>w***n

8000 homes, holy shit. And people think he's a scammer who only gets money from selling books.

its brutal and the family never recovered from that and it fucked up and delayed all my plans.

He's right, though. Neg Gearing keeps homes that in the hands of shitty speculators when they'd otherwise go to homeowners by literally giving them tax benefits. The Aussie government literally pays slumlords not to sell properties they lose money on

Would have been a 200iq play if she bought the house back during the 2008 crash.

How do I make money off of this?

Attached: 29f80d8cd404c7f4c5b394b36e2cb40f.jpg (1279x786, 117.78K)

canada didnt have that crash

He is a scammer. He likely bought a lot of those houses using money he made from his courses.

And to follow up on this
>describing him by houses owned instead of what he's famous for
>negative verbage like "axed"
>defending handouts for land speculators who lose money
I can only imagine who have the directive for this piece to be written

What the fuck is negative gearing? Is everything you antipodeans do upside down?

It's when you invest in property that is a net loss in rent because the tax benefits put you in the black

Just a way to keep the housing ponzi going

Him and his wife have literally gone on public record saying they just make up a course overnight and send it to their email list whenever they need money for new deals.

Holy shit, sounds very retarded. Don't worry Canadians and Australians, I will help to short your housing bubbles.

Mom literally did that too because she’s a fucking retard same price appreciation

Ausnigger here
I make 150k a year
and it's still over for me
We're fucked
I'm gonna rope soon

Attached: Yoshi (1).png (762x762, 380.17K)

It's literally getting worse every day.
Our wages are stagnant for 10 years but housing is nearly 20% up yoy

Attached: Liz.png (723x677, 89.1K)

Can't even hate.

That's retarded. Why would you incentivize that?

so we can have Neo-fuedalism

Because our government figured out that they could win votes from a large portion of the community (who own investment properties) by offering tax breaks. Thereby the insatiable appetite for greed and security of their investments means it is insanely difficult if not impossible to axe negative gearing.

Baby boomers are little running around Australia just buying tens if not hundreds of properties, claiming the losses where they can against their super etc and are making an absolute killing.

If rates rose sharply and world wide markets hit a big downturn you're looking at arguably one of the world's biggest property bubbles which would collapse spectacularly - the Aussie property market is worth about $9 trillion.

9trillion in a country of 25 million

Thats 360k of debt per person

If aussie housing is such a bubble, how come I can't find a good reit to short in australia? At most they are up like 20% over the past 5 years.