If you somehow have any money in Canadian banks you need to get it out ASAP

If you somehow have any money in Canadian banks you need to get it out ASAP

Attached: 1644879058670.jpg (824x835, 94.15K)

i think he's a clone, no cap on God. like a flesh robot born in a vat. fr fr. they cloned that sheep Dolly in what, 1996? And you think they just stopped researching after that? cmon man

I hate this fuckin' pussy so much and I'm not even a leaf. He's the definition of milquetoast. Who the hell can look at THAT and think "Yes! This is what a leader looks like!"

Not that America is any better with Dementia Biden in the white house.

why? i haven't done anything illegal.

Russia did this.

Another GREAT case for Cryptocurrency adoption. Thanks Trudeau!

Emergencies Act means they can take and freeze ALL your funds with no reason needed or notice given.
Doesn't matter you aren't part of the cringe convoy.

meh, i think i'll be fine. i don't see much benefit for them to do this randomly.

i have 50k in a bank and another 500k in crypto so dont really care to add more into digital. where should the 50k go though

canadian ivory tower pols are out of touch as usual, the whole point of the protests is that the truckers's livelihood has been destroyed and they are expected to perform slave labor, robbing their bank accounts for protesting is the same outcome financially as not protesting. canadian gov is not fit to rule

yes, trust the plan. 2 more weeks buy crypto and ammo and stack on canned food.

Attached: 1628463026203.png (1024x1024, 263.13K)

Funny how this never happens for liberal blockades. Trudeau is such scum, I hate this fucker so much.

Gold and silver.

Maybe I should get more of my money on DeFi

Attached: 1631637011368.jpg (512x512, 43.86K)

>Trudeau threatens to freeze banks

>Everybody turns to crypto

Buy now faggots, the pump is coming in hot and ready.

BCH users not affected

Attached: FJHGuN5XsAQHqnC.jpg (675x900, 82.11K)

yeah, everyone move to PUBLIC LEDGER, great idea
fucking retards

Holy shit the Canucks are fucked

yes.

Wtf is this real? If it is then holy shit, anyone not in crypto after this is an irredeemable moron

Attached: 72811782.jpg (524x518, 71.32K)

immutable public ledger. newfag

Can't seize without keys. Who cares if they can plausibly identify you after they stole all the donor info and don't need a warrant.

crypto: if there's a single country on earth that doesn't blacklist your address (or you use privacy features) you're golden.
fiat: if someone at the state wants to freeze your money you can kiss goodbyte to it

Everyone running this Truman Show needs to be in space jail

like, even if turdeu would trace down addresses of unvaccinated and ban the usage of privacy coins/mark every transaction out of tornado cash as funding bio terrorism, el slurpedor would invite them with open arms and let em cash it all in

He called it the cringe convey. He's one of us sister