kitco.com/
silverseek.com/
mining.com/

>Bullion tax info by state:
apmex.com/state-sales-tax-information

>Prospecting
youtu.be/ZCL6FKQZyoM
usgs.gov/energy-and-minerals/mineral-resources-program/science
gov.bc.ca/assets/gov/farming-natural-resources-and-industry/mineral-exploration-mining/documents/mineral-titles/mt-faqs/faq_fmc.pdf
mndm.gov.on.ca/en/mines-and-minerals/mining-act
amazon.ca/Gold-Creeks-Ghostowns-British-Columbia/dp/088839988X

>Test
Nitric Acid, Magnets and Ping Test
youtu.be/3mg9YcAShTo
youtu.be/NgSXg-WOEVY
youtu.be/2ymGAyKAg-k
fakebullion.com/index.php/resources/fake-bullion-database
fakebullion.com/index.php/resources/identifying-fake-bullion

>Relevant information regarding mining companies
pastebin.com/5aLmWUUK

Previous Thread:

Attached: unalion.jpg (1080x1080, 209.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DyV0OfU3-FU
youtube.com/watch?v=DyV0OfU3-FU&list=PLE88E9ICdiphYjJkeeLL2O09eJoC8r7Dc&index=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

trying to find a high quality print of this online to frame

Attached: unaandlion.jpg (1024x692, 110.83K)

I would love to make one of these, what would be a good day to ask anons to make their best stack pics to get into a collab? Friday or Saturday?

Attached: Silver across boards (1).jpg (1920x8300, 3.41M)

You shouldn't be apologizing for anything other than not being sorry.

FWTDHWATQAD PRIDE

Attached: fwtdhwatqad pride v2.jpg (4785x2547, 1.02M)

reposting today's finds. no silver unfortunately. already gave these away to a penny collector.

Attached: wheaties.jpg (3024x4032, 1019.91K)

how much silver have you found during your years on the job?

Can someone give me like 2-3 infographs on silver short squeeze real quick? Trying to redpill someone

What years were they?

just send them some Maloney links
start here:
youtu.be/DyV0OfU3-FU

You can never redpill someone else, I've tried it. You can only redpill yourself. Only thing you can really do is give them a silver coin as a gift so they have tangible silver without "investing" into it, and suggest they read stuff about currency debasement or inflation. Some people it's worked on, and some it hasn't. But talk alone has never changed anybody, no matter how perfect your statement is.

Attached: control of money.png (967x377, 73.1K)

Havent determined how much oz wise but its a few. its my first job.

Attached: Register finds..jpg (4032x3024, 1.56M)

even giving it away is pointless because they will end up just throwing it in the trash. When people understand gold and silver (like pajeet god bugs, american silverstackers, etc) they will start to buy and horde the stuff on their own. Most only learn after a currency crisis and then precious metals get written into their DNA. All those poos that are obsessed with gold had ancestors that got burned by not holding it during a financial crisis.

1940's i think. didnt pay much attention.

They are antivax boomers with high level jobs. They will embrace it. If you have infographs / math on COMEX and short interest it would be greatly appreciated

Canadian Bankrun is bullish for gold.

It'll be funny if Trudeau of all people is the one to be the cause of globohomo's collapse.

Attached: Bank_Run_on_American_Union_Bank.jpg (2924x2336, 672.99K)

>4% paid on thrift accounts
what jew trick is this?

Nobody ever throws away a coin, not even worthless shit like Puerto Rican centavos or Susan B. Anthony dollars. Just tell someone it's a silver dollar made with real silver, and it can be sold for a lot more than a dollar. They're pretty inoffensive birthday gifts.
Fuck boomers, they had their entire childhood to pick silver coins from change. They don't need more for free. I never give silver to anybody over the age of 50 besides my parents.

This whole playlist makes it easy to explain everything. Watching all of it is really worth it. Screencaps incoming.
youtube.com/watch?v=DyV0OfU3-FU&list=PLE88E9ICdiphYjJkeeLL2O09eJoC8r7Dc&index=1

Attached: fundamentals.png (1245x1140, 431.12K)

Attached: historical-wages.png (1234x1102, 416.46K)

how much savings should someone keep in the banks nowadays. Ive got about 700oz of silver and 3oz of gold. but i still have a large amount of savings sitting in the bank.

the main problem with describing silver as a 'squeeze' is that normies will look at GME and the mass gains and expect the same.
Silver is undervalued, criminally, but it won't happen in the space of time GME did.

Attached: history-of-money.png (1322x1929, 454.53K)

it's crazy how much inequality there will be globally between stackers and non-stackers when the fiat bomb bursts.

>i still have a large amount of savings sitting in the bank.
if it's beating inflation, and you don't someone else controlling your money, leave it there.
if it's not beating inflation though, I'd reinvest personally.

don't mind*

so a goldbug friend was asking why i didn't want to buy a kilo of gold, and i asked him why i'd buy a kilo of gold when i could buy like 1.5btc for the same price? he didn't have an answer.

Attached: ending-the-scam.png (1437x1353, 563.29K)

If I'm buying 1oz fine silver coins at a local dealer how much should I expect to pay over spot price?

I've been keeping about 6 months living expenses in cash, everything over that goes to metal (steel lead and brass included).

different people will have different opinions. Rick rule thinks you should keep cash available to buy cheap assets. Others say you should be fully invested in index funds, bonds, metals, real estate, etc.

This
When redpilling people on gold and silver from now on, don't talk about muh squeeze. Just talk about the control government has to take their money like in Canada, and how inflation is so bad. When talking about inflation tell them about gold, because silver's don't jack shit, mention silver later.

Attached: there-is-too-much-of-it-not.png (512x537, 228.58K)

a single coin? 15% probably.
buy a tube and it should drop to between 5-10%
buy a box and you should be around 3-4%
depends on the coin, ASEs command high premiums even when buying bulk.

serious shops will have price lists that are easy to find.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-14 at 3.04.26 PM.png (1890x1153, 699.88K)

Attached: it-is-a-proof-of-work.jpg (1821x398, 214.37K)

/pmg/ Coin Minting News (1 of 2)
Previous News Editions: & ==========

+ 2022 Yotsuba Coin [Awaiting artist 2nd WIP sketch: since Feb 11]

- 2nd WIP sketch (Expected Feb 11): - 1st WIP sketch (Released on Feb 04): - Yotsuba Indiegogo Funding (End of Feb/early Mar): - My Yotsuba Coin mockups to hammer out the layout and details, last six iteration:
#11 to #15: #16: ==========

+ 2021 WAGMI coin [Fully Shipped]
- WAGMIs being reported as arriving in the EU (Netherlands, Sweden):
+ 2021 Holocoin Mk2 [Mostly Shipped, Int'l packages still being worked on]
- Last time on HoloCoinAnon goes postal: ==========

+ MintAnon Upcoming Projects: - Webstore opening [End of last week?] - Contingent on payment system being worked on.
- 2022 Bog Coin [Feb-Mar] - Dies paid for, art being finalized.
- 2022 Anime Prospector [Apr-May]
- BoomerRocks (Unspecified)

+ HoloCoinAnon Upcoming Projects:
- 2022 Yotsuba Coin [Feb-Mar] - Designing in Progress
- Webstore planned [After Yotsuba Coin]: - 2022 Megumin [After Yotsuba Coin]
- 2022 (Undecided Coin) [After Megumin]
- 2022 (Secret Non-Anime Coin) [Dec]: - Evangelion, Monogatari, Clownpiece, Monero-Chan, 2B. (Unspecified)

Attached: chains-of-the-mind.png (1382x1561, 1.27M)

I'm posting that because it contains some concrete numbers to explain the situation and to put it in perspective.

Attached: no-wealth.png (1593x405, 203.27K)

silver is a money metal, just like gold. Only difference is that silver was used historically for payments and gold as a reserve asset. Normies dont understand why coins used to be made out of silver. People dont get that metals were traded in coin form because the metals were the money with the real value, and that the printed money they use today has no inherent value other than faith in the system. Once you get it conceptually the only answer is to make sure you own some yourself.

I dont even think you have to go hog wild. 10oz gold will put you well beyond the global average in terms of precious metals holdings.

Attached: destroy-fiat.png (2000x1450, 613.16K)