Realistically, how long are you willing to wait for LINK to take off?

Assuming we get a few small pumps over the years to indicate LINK is still getting attention from the market, i'm thinking I can ride out 10 more years in anticipation of the prophecies singularity God pump.

Attached: Transcendent LINK.jpg (1080x1524, 493.99K)

Checked. Realistically until I die.

it's been told we had to wait at least 10 years before anything happens. Hold marines!

Indefinitely. Staking is this year, so I can earn from my link stack. Nobodays stopping us from making money elsewhere, either.

Are you going to sell ur staking income LINK? Or, are you gunna hold on to all da LINK?

2 more weeks... and after that... maybe 2 more weeks and then after that maybe 2 more.......

Checked. As long as it takes but it’d be nice to make it within 5 years.

i'm selling anything made from staking. I've missed out on solana, binance, and fucking avalanche gains "holdin da line marineeeeees" and i missed historic gains

Both i guess. I'll sell what I need and stack what I don't.

i only have 10k at this point
i had almost 50k at one point
if we dive more i will buy a ton
if we crab this year i will seek to buy right before/after staking drops
i'm in my 30s so not really happy about waiting 10 years but probably never holding less than 10k

>i had almost 50k
What happened? Please don't tell me you got liquidated. Thats generational wealth.

At this point selling or attempting to swing poses a greater risk than holding through another 20% drawdown. If you haven’t sold before really no point in selling now even if the latter were to be true. Hold strong brothers. They may have won the battle but they have not won the war.

i sold some at the top and a lot on the way down
i'm doing well but the opportunity cost of holding link this past year broke me
this was the first year i sold any crypto at all, just couldn't handle living like an absolute poor fag anymore
i only make 45k a year and i've lived with roommates since i was 18 (and i'm 30 as i mentioned)
getting my own place in a few months and leveling up my life a little bit
i'm mostly in stables and plan to cash a bit out, make what i think are some other safe investments and gamble a bit elsewhere

My kid is in 7th grade... the first time that the money would nice is when he goes off to college.

I've waited so long for staking and I'm one of the higher ranked wallets. I can more than live off 3% returns. I just want to see something at this point even if we continue to crab in the $15-25 range for eternity. I don't even have any other choice here. I have to have been right about at least one thing in my life. 3% will be proof I'm not a completely useless retard. I'm OK with being a mostly useless retard as long as I can continue to neet it up in my small house and spend my days in runescape without having to work. Please Sergey you fat stupid scamming piece of betraying shit just give us staking already.

7 years for every long term hold. so 2.7 more years ish

Forever, even my kids who inherit my linkies will not be allowed to sell it

Attached: 1AF6BB9C-6159-45AD-88A9-18C8C83505D7.jpg (250x228, 6.65K)

As long as I can live on staking gains I don’t really care that much anymore. Holding Link has been very tough, but my portfolio is worth 7 figures even at current shitty price levels. So I have to consider myself blessed. I do get sick of all the BTC induced link dumps though

I bout 5k LINK in 2017 and 17k Cardano
ATH was 280k all together sitting at 100k now

I feel like this is my only two chances at a million dollars. So unless you fucking faggots can show me another coin with the potential of the two I got... I aint selling until its at least 500k

I’m not waiting for a price point, I’m waiting for a complete restructuring of global trade.

forevah

Attached: ET-gHr9VAAEXgNs.jpg (606x270, 25.87K)

10-30. If nothing after 30 years ill consider selling 10%

Checked
This