Can we really be in a multi-year bear market when there was no parabolic blow off top?

can we really be in a multi-year bear market when there was no parabolic blow off top?

Attached: 1643579294463.gif (394x383, 15.24K)

It can be argued that the blow off top was NFTs and dog coins.

yes

I do think BTC could hit a new ATH this year but the rally will be really weak unless a white swan event happens.

Fresco doesn't get posted enough. I like it.

no multi-year bear only happens whenever an asset goes beyond appreciation into a parabolic blow off top. if such thing has not occurred the asset will correct before resuming the uptrend

The simple prostitution system mod of morrowind is really good.
I don't care at all about actual animations, simply that my character is a filthy whore and can act as a filthy whore.

I'm certain you all share the sentiment, my friends.

>doge $.0001
>doge $.75
>$25mill monkey pictures
>no blow off top

Wrong thread

The parabolic top was in May with the dogcoin and Pregnantbutt retardation.

Bitcoin isn't a good investment anymore - that's all.

No, the only things that are gong to suffer are things you need to take out a loan for housing,cars. etc. People are still going to buy crap on amazon and walmart. Some stocks will probably be hit harder than others but I don think it will be multiyear bear.

Yes but that would also mean higher lows. Crab around 20k for a year then back to 100k+

he also clearly hasn't taken the time to look at total market cap

>It can be argued that the blow off top was NFTs and dog coins.
It can also be argued that BTC did not see a blow off top of any sort therefore NFTs and dogcoins are noise just like defi summer in 2020.

>Every cycle has to go through the exact same steps
Have fun bagholding.

I know that this thread isn't strictly about Morrowind, but it's not like it's off-topic.
Unless you actually prefer lovers and romance mods, then fuck you.

Never selling you filthy kike.
The holocaust didn't happen yet, we're building those masturbation machine and self-shotting walls right as we speak using nazis fund id est BEE TEE CEE

Is this pasta? If it isn't then we should make it pasta mean neger

>I know that this thread isn't strictly about Morrowind, but it's not like it's off-topic.
Unhinged and based poster

We went from $3k to $60k in just a couple years. Hunker down for $10k and we should be able to see $150k in a few years. As long as you got 7 figures from this bullrun you're pretty much guaranteed to make it in the next cycle. So pat yourself on the back, stop staring at charts all day because even though we know it's going down it will only cause mental distress to dwell on it. Consider adding ashtanga yoga to your training. Just 90 minutes a day six days a week. I've only been at it for a couple months but I find it has improved my sense of well-being. It's not so hippy dippy as pussy yoga. Always the same poses in the same order and it takes real focus and strength to move into, hold, and transition through the series. I'd go as far as saying it's as beneficial as running. When you think about it it only adds 70 minutes to your workout days instead of 80 since you are supposed to stretch anyway. Yoga certainly counts as stretching/warmup.
Might al well enjoy yourself and benefit while waiting for the next bullrun.

>no blow-off top

lol. just lol.

Attached: 435634534.jpg (1422x652, 88.03K)

I honestly have no idea why people believe crypto is growing when people don't want to invest in that shit due to the high risk. No boomer will be able to handle losing 20% of his portfolio just because some random whale decided to sale. The market is too diversified and volatile