Say something nice about the TJPW Grand Princess card

Say something nice about the TJPW Grand Princess card

Attached: 1645848685859.jpg (2400x3375, 3.75M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MiY2JsGXrtM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FULL NBG!?!?!? HOLY FUCKING BASED!!!

unironically a pretty good card. some of the matches should have gotten more build, but most of the matches seem like they'll be fun watches.

Not bad Koda, not great but not bad

If you take away the shit main event yeah

Looks good

I'm not that interested in the PoP and tag title matches, because it's the same people hogging the belts and spotlight for years now.

The other matches look good.

Fun undercard and boring top matches like most bigger tjpw shows lately

This is actually the best one I have seen

Consider me hyped

miyu's gotta get her win back brother

I've never seen any joshi promotion or matches but they seem interesting and I've seen several anons hype this premium live event. Where does one watch this stuff, and are there English announcers/subtitles or does one just hop in full Japanese?

Wrestle Universe
There is English but it's not recommended

You have weak ears

We will train your ears with badly pronounced english till you are strong enough for joshi announcing

youtube.com/watch?v=MiY2JsGXrtM

You can watch on wrestle universe or if you don't want to pay, you can on baked.live or VOD on bilibili

Tjpw have English commentary for big events and this one will have English commentary. There also used to be an English language twitter account that live translated but I'm not sure that still exists.

Its not neccesary to know the storylines but check r/tjpw as people will certainly post guides there.

>Its not neccesary to know the storylines but check r/tjpw as people will certainly post guides there.
JoShizzle on YouTube has made a few good videos on some of the girls stories

wow all the belts will change hands

there are no black people on it

>shooter debuting
>misao gimmick match
>nodoka carrying aino to her best match
>full nbg
>failed idol vs real idol
>miyu and shoko having a chance to redeem themselves after their 2019 title match was sloppy
pretty based
also bee is pouting and some others are finnering

Shida had enough black people in her to compensate

nice

I stopped watching so I don't care

yet here you are