>1 mining pool controls 48%

LMAO

Attached: monero.jpg (594x674, 53.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

getmonero.org/2021/10/05/p2pool-released.html
en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Bitcoin_is_not_ruled_by_miners
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>close to 51%

Recommend me a alternative. I need to clean some tracks. Please no mixers.

all cryptos are inherently centralized and can be taken over at some point. silver and gold do not have this problem.

>Recommend me a alternative
there really is none.

>silver and gold do not have this problem.
all silver and gold production is centralized.

you mean mining? gold and silver are produced by the fucking stars. that’s about as decentralized as you can get. when i hold gold and silver no one can stop or trace me transacting in it. it’s totally secure and private. no one can fuck with a network to ruin my physical gold and silver.

It's over. Bitcoin is unstoppable, only BCH is left.

>gold and silver are produced by the fucking stars.
no they are produced by mines here on earth, mines owned by mining companies owned by Blackrock and JPM.
thats about as centralized as you can be.

>when i hold gold and silver no one can stop or trace me transacting in it.
Executive Order 6102

Bitcoin is centralized too. like 3 or 4 miningpools control it.

getmonero.org/2021/10/05/p2pool-released.html

time to ddos minexmr for a while....

Verification not required.

doesnt solve any centralization issues in the long term.

are you retarded? mines are not creating metal they are extracting metal that already exists in the earth you retard. anyone can find gold

>are you retarded?
no but you are.

now go climb in your space ship and mine some gold from a star you mouthbreather.

Would be a shame if they got bumped offline for a while.

Lame fud thread.
Minexmr is increasing the percentage they are taxing as a result.
If this pool were to be a bad actor then everyone would just leave. It's basic game theory.

>proof of work is decen-
lmao. Proof of Stake sucks too

Cope its still centralized

also how would you know its even malicious? Plebs dont know shit and as you see they will cope for a long time til they look for a solution if at all.

>thinking miners control monero
you're all fucking stupid

Proof of Stake and Proof of Work are sybil control mechanisms and say nothing about decentralization.

Not Harmony 0NE soon

Tell that to every Bitcoin and Ethereum maxie

Miningpools control Monero

you also think bitcoin is centralized, you don't understand the difference between nodes and miners, nor the difference between pools and individuals because you're a dumbfuck

>also how would you know its even malicious
Because the network would literally stop working if things were 51% attacked you retard. We would just have empty blocks. You can't deanon transactions this way. If things stop working the value of xmr would crash.
>Cope its still centralized
I'm not saying it's an ideal situation but how about you learn game theory you retard.

I‘m trying but idiots arent listening and they dont understand and dont care anyway

Only the ones that produce the blocks count, nodes that do nothing dont matter for decentralization.

Why don't you educate yourself how your investment actually fucking works instead of spewing bullshit?

en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Bitcoin_is_not_ruled_by_miners

>You can't deanon transactions this way.
You can do that with a 1700 dollar attack already.

Wownero solved this

you literally had over a DECADE to learn this basic shit but you chose to be retarded

Oh look, the FUDder was cornered and now he is resorting to even worse fud. Kill yourself glownigger. Floodxmr did not take into account Moneros limit on outputs per transaction or the dynamic block size fee penalty. Kill yourself.

Thats cope.

>miningpool turns off pool
>network adjusts
>price dumps
>miningpools make money by shorting before the adjustment

Ez also selfish mining is a thing too that ruins the fun in mining.
Overall a shitty system

>Mining pool ruins all of their credibility over night and can no longer earn passive income by being the largest mining pool
Gee you really thought that one through genius.

>pool downtime causes price dumps
you're a schizo

yes, but this will solve the issue

Monero is centralized and not anonymous when 50% of transactions can be deanonymized with a 1700 dollar investment.
LE has basically unlimited funds so go figure.

>Don't use monero guys, please don't use monero guys, no don't use monero it's not safe I'm here to help you DO NOT USE MONERO

I'm using monero

They just say it was an outage. Dumb people like you will eat their excuses up.

Kvetch more jew bro