How does he manage keep making money despite wasting millions and millions on projects that are doomed to fail?

How does he manage keep making money despite wasting millions and millions on projects that are doomed to fail?

Attached: bozo.jpg (900x1200, 199.98K)

most of these big tech companies are a front for the US government, at least to a degree, and they get the money hose fired at them

that's the difference between you and chadzos. he's willing to take risks while you sit at home jerking off thinking being "comfy" is the meaning to life. he's operating on another level that you can't understand with your simple goyim mind. now eat ze bugs

>he's willing to take risks
with someone elses money

His eye really weirds me out. It's like a permanent monocle, fitting...

he has more money than Jesus and Satan COMBINED. They come to HIM to fund their projects.

I was a fool for not buying 300 shares in 1999

>Chinese labor
>Domestic serfs
Labor costs are the biggest costs in business.

Attached: 1642210231036.jpg (1106x837, 189.36K)

Attached: 1631110584285.png (710x495, 547.99K)

they don't ship gold to space they go to space to ship gold from there to here

america car culture is unsustainable, ridiculous stupid, first car industry take advantage of that then amazon, an european person walks 10 times more than an american

Based.

>NOOOO LOOK AT ALL OF THESE KIDS WE POPPED OUT AND CAN'T TAKE CARE OF BECAUSE WE'RE MORE RETARDED THAN LITERAL ANIMALS THAT CAN FEED THEIR YOUNG

Tax write-offs. Balancing the books by spending more to owe less.

because literally everyone uses amazon. my 60 year old country bumpkin parents use it.

By selling you scam products every once in a while.

>take risks
his friends and parents were rich. every city in the jewnited states was competing with free government gibs (taxpayer dollars) for his HQ2.

>its millionaire's fault that niggers never evolved into civilized human beings

You vastly underestimate the size and impact of Amazon.
Cope. Lots of people have money and do nothing. Bezos sank time, money, and hard work into a vision that didn't come together for a while.

Bezos was an orphan

compound interest. he could probably go to the ATM, withdraw as many hundred dollar bills as he can and set them on fire, then repeat this process for a month without sleeping and he'd be richer by the end

Because he invests in the business over a large period of time without short term expectation of gain. When the gain finally comes, its astronomical.

You would think that he would inspire niggas to stop thinking short-term, but, um, no.

He got lucky with the cloud
Fuck him

sounds like that's not my problem

he got laughed at and mocked in 2000, now the midwit opinion is that he's evil and doesn't deserve the money, there truly are 2 different classes of people

1. Child Exploitation
2. Workers Slavery

Start company, make billions, use billions to start companies that are hobbies, write off business expenses, and charge management fee.

Something along those lines, but really you should know this.

Attached: 4c6f0bbb9ed83b007a3319ac464c4f41.gif (500x285, 935.31K)