Kleros Dev Call

Clement was spitting hot fire. He’s truly a genius. V2 looks amazing and the team is firing on all cylinders. I’m so excited for you boys

Attached: 5E2B97C8-0E3C-49A5-A683-688F7FA20085.jpg (567x1111, 191.27K)

is that the hex guy? why would a hexican hold kleros

Pic is so fucking cringe. It’s weird to see how you can be white and intelligent but still mentally a nigger

he's a con artist appealing to his victim's mentality.

He's based af
I hold 0 Hex

I sold hex a while back but I do hold Pulsechain and PulseX. Richard is the White trash King, for now.
He’s about to go viral. Try to learn from him
It’s weird how the projects claiming to be legit are actually scams while the project everyone called a scam went up 10,000x. So if you get in early to a Richard heart joint and sell on a double what’s the issue?

50 year old trying hard to fit in with zoomer faggots kek

>Yes it's a scam but I made money
This is always you faggots only argument.

That dude looks so gross, like weinstien gross. I bet whore double charge his ass hes so fucking gross.

He's literally doing it ironically to trigger people like you. Gz, you played yourself. You fell right in the trap. He won, you lost.

No, he's doing it for his retard investors.

He'd get the shit beat out of him in my town for dressing like that. Not saying it's right, but it would happen.

Attached: john wayne.jpg (698x498, 102.91K)

>pic related
>it’s (You)

Attached: CEDFA448-E134-44E8-8C8E-71501C41C438.jpg (1125x2073, 411.32K)

Well here’s a more detailed argument for you since you’re a monkey. Most of crypto is a scam and recently the scams have been led by sophisticated VCs like Solana, or foreigners like Matic. How many projects are funded by binance, andressen horowitz, or coinbase accelerators? They are dumping billions of worthless centralized tokens on your head. They have millions of dollars of regulatory and employee overhead to pay so they have to keep selling. In richard’s scam we only have to cash out one whale. Do you think it’s easier to prop up and sustain a scam where only Richard is cashing out and he maintains a cult compared to VCs selling 40-60% of the float

it would happen in any eastern european country

I'm the one you're looking for. I hold 1,000,000PNK and sac'd about 28ETH between both sac phases for PLS and PLSX. Kleros is a perfect and prime example of a project that's been all but killed by ETH gas fees.

big mad

I haven't bought a single VC scam. Your little "they're all scams" argument is terrible because you exclude all non-scams.

And yet he looks like a fag and I’m doing fine

Wow dude you’re going to be so fucking rich

Who is that clown?