Biden promises sanctions if Russia invades Ukraine

what would the consequences for markets be?

Attached: zapad.jpg (1000x541, 153.15K)

OH FUCK WHAT?
SELL! SELL! SELL!

Nothing burger

It's about time we sanction their ownership of Ukraine

Limiting the trade has allways meant slowing bussinesses, deceasing profits, etc.
So the markets will slow down growth or straight begin to lose money

more sanctions?

Not the heckin sancterinoos

Yes, yet more sanctions.

>SNEAK ATTACK
>MONDAY!!!
>....NO..WEDNESDAY!!!!!
>....NO...A FINE COMING NEXT WEEK
>.....NO A STRONGLY WORDED LETTER BY END OF MONTH!
retards actually msm

>US bans Russia from SWIFT system
>Russia forced to conduct cross border transactions in BTC

Bullish

The real retards are the ones who listen and panic sell. I can't wait until every single fucking boomer on this planet is in the ground.

Why? If a country is willing to trade with Russia, wouldn't they join a SWIFT alternative for this purpose.

Stop pushing war, kike. It ain't gonna happen.
The only reason for this mass media craze is to distract people from economy meltdown.

Attached: war_fudd.png (720x839, 422.36K)

russias invasion and the annexation of meme "central europe"
is already priced in

Attached: dfaf7a538ecc1610b9f92affe3f5db0e.jpg (593x656, 52.25K)

They don't care about sanctions. They are changing financial systems.

I'm not saying it will or won't happen. I agree it's most likely just theater so Biden and Boris can achieve a "victory" and boost their dismal approval ratings. Consider it a question about a hypothetical.

Nothingburger

Attached: war_fud.jpg (749x768, 134.49K)

The last two years has just been a very long and comical two weeks

oh wow, lavrov actually said something smart. Probably russia is going to attack on wednesday after all

Hmm.

Attached: holocaust_six_million_exterminated_jews_new_york_times_juda_60000000.jpg (990x1278, 585.49K)

lmao lavrov is dunking on biden so hard

The real question is what is the purpose of this war? It is just theatre. Putin is Jewish and Russia is controlled by Jewish oligarchs and so is the leader of Ukraine and America is the number one Jewish vassal state, so why are all these Jewish powers pushing for war with each other, what is it they want to accomplish for their Jewish agenda? Nobody answered this yet for me? Only based and redpilled can reply to this question.